• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Annoying repeatable quests

DeletedUser99588

There are a bunch of ideas I have to reduce the amount of clicking in quests.
1) After completing a looping quest, there should be "Collect Reward" and "Collect and Repeat" (pretty much your idea)
2) If you click on abort quest (for any quests), normally there are two options to keep quest or actually abort it. If you click on keep quest, count it as accepting it, so we don't have to click on "Accept Quest" after we click on it.
3) Have a third option when a Pay Quest pops up to "Accept and Pay", so we don't have to go back to the quest and pay for it after accepting.
4) Have no confirmation for aborting a looping quest that you haven't started (since you can always return to it, and this is assuming that the first option wasn't already implemented)

+1 for post #3

DeletedUser106836

repetable quest

err why dont we look at the fact that as a premium player some cant do all the quests..as we dont have those buildings..as we try to support the company but get no support in return with these questlines..?

can you make a list of them

patrick3377

Corporal
I myself would love to see implemented one of 2 ideas mentioned here:
1) the button 'Collect & Repeat', or
2) move last finished quest to the top of the quest queue.

I usually do 3 quests in the whole queue, so probably have to go through all the queue anyway. However, very very often I do same quest twice in a row (like the 'Collect xx coins'), and it's really annoying to click 10 times 'Skip' and then 'Abort'... especially when I am at work and play on a very small, old computer that is working very slow.