• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Alcatraz daily reward

DeletedUser112797

Hi does Alcatraz only give Rogues?? It seems to be the only thing I get

DeletedUser97166

You get random mix of troops depending on the barracks within your city. If you have more rogue barracks there is more of a chance of getting more rogues than the other units each day.

DeletedUser112745

The two above replies are correct.

Alcatraz gives you random troops that you have a barracks for in your city.
  • So if you have a rogue hideout and nothing else, you’ll only get rogues.
  • If you have a rogue hideout and a heavy knight stable, you’ll get a random mix of rogues and heavy knights.
  • If you have no buildings that produce military units, you won’t get anything from Alcatraz (except the happiness).

Emberguard

Legend
And by random mix, it seems to be a percentage similar to whatever is in your city. If your output is 6 troops and your Unit Buildings are 6 rogues to 2 heavies, the output for the Traz is going to be a similar ratio. It may fluctuate a bit but it'll be fairly close.

DeletedUser96901

I disagree with the 3rd point

because you get a message that says you can't collect

and a message is something

DeletedUser112797

Awesome thanks for all the info, I have more armies now and a differebt output from Alcatraz, too bad it does not provide a mix of whatever era you are in without having to take up space by having to build them

DeletedUser112745

Awesome thanks for all the info, I have more armies now and a differebt output from Alcatraz, too bad it does not provide a mix of whatever era you are in without having to take up space by having to build them
Most welcome!

You can build a barracks, leave it up for a few days until you get some troops from Alcatraz, rip it down and build a different one. GvG players delete and rebuild different era barracks all the time in order to increase their troop stockpiles via Alcatraz. :)