New Idea: Additional Swaps and Trades

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by garibaldi reds, Feb 11, 2019.

1. garibaldi reds

garibaldi reds Private

I would like to make a couple of suggestions

I like many other players have millions of coins but very few opportunities to spend them - It would help if we could buy Goods or Supplies with them - Is this a possibility?

Also the items in the Inventory are building up to large numbers i.e. Gate of the Sun God, Face of the Ancient, Shrines etc - Could these be made available for Swap or Trade with other players?

This could be of benefit to ALL players of the game

Garibaldi Reds
    East Nagach & Rugnir

2. BruteForceAttack

BruteForceAttack Private

Spend coins to buy fps, use fps to buy goods. If you have a good level cheateau, then you do many unbirthaday quests to spend your excess coins and supplies to win goods/medals,coins, supplies, bps.

3. Emberguard

Emberguard FoE Team Forum Moderator

Do Not Suggest List
    As far as Gates and Faces anyone that does GE has more of those then they can use already.

You might think it'd benefit all players. And to an extent it might, but it also has a consequence of changing the entire games balance. You might still enjoy it or you might find there'd be no challenge left and find it no longer enjoyable. The games current context was not balanced around being able to trade anything for anything else. It was balanced around each player having an enclosed economy apart from specific aspects

Vesiger likes this.
  4. Agent327

Agent327 Tsar

Yes, but if you look at this forum it benefits all members a lot more if you use the search function and read and follow the guidelines.

You are not the first to come up with this and you are sadly not the last.

5. shad23

shad23 Lieutenant-General

not this again i think it's 3rd or 4th time i'v seen somthing similar and that's the ones i noticed i'm sure there are more then that ,
    there 's always someone who trys to say they used serch function yea right am sure you simply created thread and thaught no one thaught of it befor pls check serch function befor creating ideas