• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Add a minigame's on events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser116781

like boat race (i know it is already in game but i want it interactive) to get your boat faster prees space repeatedly. or things like that.

DeletedUser113901

Because mindless clicking is hated by all (just ask people around if they want a aid all button).

Galladhorn

Monarch
As such it could be fun, but it is a hard balance to add to this game considering the amount of Clicks needed to play the base game.
Fix/change AID in some way, reducing the every day need for it (or somthing) and I´m as such in for funnier things to click on.
But such joyful interactivity as to steer a boat in Venedig added to the amount of players world wide on HTML5 / Flash system...
I think Inno is not really equipped to implement that (I could be wrong) – it will be heard justify if it is not also compulsury or create an extra benefit/chance – which would bring the game much closer to arcade style.

± Neutral

It really depends on how it is done and if meaningful balance can be made, making it fun enough anf giving enough chance for people wanting to play, while the game still can be played without it as well [In Event].

DeletedUser116781

i think you did not understand me well 1 you will get the event rewords 2. ik that some people do not like click repedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.