• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Add a Birthday Party Quest

Do you support this Idea

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser

Proposal: On your birthday (or your anniversary in Forge of Empires) get a Birthday Party recurring quest instead of an Unbirthday Party.

Reason: The day of your birthday is technically not your unbirthday, so it would be fun if the quest changed to reflect that.

Details:
This recurring quest can be given either on the day of the player's birthday (I can't remember if FoE asks you for your birth date when you register) or on the anniversary of your joining FoE.
It should substitute the Unbirthday Party recurring quest.
Since it's your birthday (or anniversary) it'd be cool if it gave you two random rewards instead of one.

Balance/Abuse Prevention:
If it gives twice the amount of random rewards, seeing how it might be abused is easy. If FoE believes two random rewards for the same price that you normally pay for an Unbirthday Party is excessive, the Birthday Party recurring quest can appear only once or cost twice the price of the Unbirthday Party.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113901

Account registration anniversary would work, but inno don't know your birthday.
Quest description could be same as unbirthday without the un before birthday, maybe with an additional text displaying how long you've been playing.

DeletedUser96901

only if it is a different quest than the unbirthday quest
because we all know each different recurring quest gives once diamonds :blush:

DeletedUser113901

Where in the game can you fill in your birthdate. Can you change it, so you have a birthdate every day?
Those questions to the point and good enough for you?

Account registration anniversary would work, but inno don't know your birthday.
Quest description could be same as unbirthday without the un before birthday, maybe with an additional text displaying how long you've been playing.

Agent327

Overlord

King Jared gives the original idea a +1 without knowing what he is talking about. That's what I am responding to.

DeletedUser

Could be the birthday in a virtual sense.
The date we started to play anniversary.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
+1 .... that would be cool to get some nice gift each year on the anniversary of starting the game !!!

FelixPSY375

Lieutenant
+1
how about adding collecting goods as a recurring, and random rewards will have a chance to give military units as well?

While adding this feature - please add a button to the Daily quests so that I can ABORT all quests that come up with "Negotiate" - they are excessive now (a real money maker for FOE" however), but so excessive that I don't what to see them. Just give me the abort like in the side quests!

DeletedUser112825

Proposal: On your birthday (or your anniversary in Forge of Empires) get a Birthday Party recurring quest instead of an Unbirthday Party.

Reason: The day of your birthday is technically not your unbirthday, so it would be fun if the quest changed to reflect that.

Details:
This recurring quest can be given either on the day of the player's birthday (I can't remember if FoE asks you for your birth date when you register) or on the anniversary of your joining FoE.
It should substitute the Unbirthday Party recurring quest.
Since it's your birthday (or anniversary) it'd be cool if it gave you two random rewards instead of one.

Balance/Abuse Prevention:
If it gives twice the amount of random rewards, seeing how it might be abused is easy. If FoE believes two random rewards for the same price that you normally pay for an Unbirthday Party is excessive, the Birthday Party recurring quest can appear only once or cost twice the price of the Unbirthday Party.
+1