• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

About 40 Ideas

• Thread starter DeletedUser107616
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser107616

you gave -1.......I imagine it's for the format and NOT the contents, because
GB: REMOVE GBs no longer wanted/needed or from players who are inactive from GB list
you had basically the same idea...that was "forwarded" ALL WITH +1'S

Contribution List: Hide/Remove Players

Out Of Control
Contribution List: Hide/Remove Players this idea got all +1's

STUPID.jpg

Perfect example of a pointless post / in other words - what not to do
or [insert "Inappropriate Language" here]

DeletedUser12400

Hello LAB21 and thank you for posting. In order to help us discuss your ideas, could you please take a look at this post on how we are trying to organise the Ideas section, and this post on how to present your idea so that it can be considered properly.

Unfortunately as your post stands, your ideas will be considered to be unformatted and would not be possible to forward. We do ask for: 1 idea per thread, so that it is clear what everyone is considering, and thoughtful presentation so that people are clear on what is being proposed.

Some ideas has been suggested before, and It would be best to remove them from the list otherwise there is possibility that your thread might be moved to already suggested section.

Personally, I'm not actually terribly clear on what you are trying to suggest in some of your ideas and definitly need more info (and a better structured opening post). With over 700 ideas in the Ideas section, it is the responsibility of the original poster to make his/her idea presentable and these ideas has very few details on how it would work.

My main intention was to show that ideas can be presented in different ways, but unless the person who proposes them does it, they may not get exactly what they were proposing.

DeletedUser107616

...I didn't really care If my ideas here would be done, I had gotten annoyed and just copy&pasted my list of ideas from pc to here, So I wasn't concerned that some or all would be understood...
The 1 liners were just reminders for me to add later 1 by 1 and more properly.
I had already made a handful of visuals, (like the army management) so I later edited the 1st post accordingly. (with green font & pics)

More than a few ideas that have been forwarded haven't followed the proper structure exactly.

MESSAGES: Make it possible to ONLY close an opened message by clicking [X]
^While writing messages, they can be closed by clicking anywhere on screen - this closes the window and any message written is lost - making that window to only close by clicking the
index.php
would prevent that from happening.

anyone thinking -1 ?
then I really hope one day, when you have written a long message - you accidentally click anywhere on the screen so the whole message disappears...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12400

I'm locking this thread since it contains more than 1 idea. Please keep in mind to post 1 idea per thread since threads with more than 1 idea cannot be considered for forwarding. Thank you.
Hello LAB21 and thank you for posting. In order to help us discuss your ideas, could you please take a look at this post on how we are trying to organise the Ideas section, and this post on how to present your idea so that it can be considered properly.

Unfortunately as your post stands, your ideas will be considered to be unformatted and would not be possible to forward. We do ask for: 1 idea per thread, so that it is clear what everyone is considering, and thoughtful presentation so that people are clear on what is being proposed.

Some ideas has been suggested before, and It would be best to remove them from the list otherwise there is possibility that your thread might be moved to already suggested section.

Personally, I'm not actually terribly clear on what you are trying to suggest in some of your ideas and definitly need more info (and a better structured opening post). With over 700 ideas in the Ideas section, it is the responsibility of the original poster to make his/her idea presentable and these ideas has very few details on how it would work.

My main intention was to show that ideas can be presented in different ways, but unless the person who proposes them does it, they may not get exactly what they were proposing.

Kind regards, OVERTYPE.

Status
Not open for further replies.