• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Contribution List: Hide/Remove Players

• Thread starter DeletedUser12400
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser12400

Proposal: Make it possible to hide/remove players from contribution list.

Reason: We all have users that we wish to hide/remove from contribution list.

Details: Clicking the right mouse button on portrait would hide/remove player from contribution list.

Visual Aids:
close.jpg

DGB.png

Balance/Abuse Prevention:
N/A

DeletedUser7719

I thought they were ordered by who you last donated FP to, so would it technically be hidden by the time you start helping others? I will still +1 this only because I believe it should of automatically removed players who you haven't contributed to for over a month or so

DeletedUser100341

+1, I have GBs of guild member who left the guild a long time ago, or neighbors who have left my neighborhood due to merges. For a while I could not even contribute to their GB. And even had the game crash on me once, repeatedly, when trying to visit one of them. Haven't tried to go back and crash again. There should be a way for me to remove them from the list.

DeletedUser15432

Also plus one from me as I still have inactive players in forge point donations lists and it is annoying to see them there when there is no chance of actually finishing the building off to remove the player from the list and it would be a waste of forge points as well

DeletedUser104441

This will never happen;)

I honestly think that if it is ever done it should be possible in this manner:
Have a FP reserve where "recovered" FP go. They end up there in the following manner:
1. Self-Recovery.
Loose x% of the FP contributed and the balance goes into your FP reseve.

2. GB is razed by its own.
All FP contributed goes to your reserve.

The FP Reserve can only be used when selecting how many FP to donate to a GB.

I get that FP contributions are always a gamble but I have seen inactive players continue to have their GB's level up because other people just wanted the rewards. I have also seen daily players up and raze their entire town with no warning. I personally have lost almost 3 weeks worth of FP from that and I am much more vigilant about it now - I keep contributing until it levels, I don't care if I put in all of the points.

David80

Private
+1, I like the idea of being able to tidy up any lists.

Variation on this is just to have a button hiding any GBs you don't want to see any longer and placing the details in a "holding" list. This might be more useful in that you could "hide" any GB's you're not actively wanting to donate to for the time being - perhaps to focus on getting specific blueprints.

Status
Not open for further replies.