• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

About 40 Ideas

• Thread starter DeletedUser107616
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser107616

copied & pasted from a notepad doc - because spending too much time here is a waste
*new edit* I thought it was obvious...so to be clear, the following are all ideas that would have been added 1 at a time and more properly, but because I'm sick of the nonsense [admin edited word] I'm not posting anymore ideas.
>posting -1 blablabla the lag. is stupid
>posting -1 inno can't do that. is stupid
>posting condescending replies followed by an lol emoji is what some do

*GREEN = Last Edited
*RED = Don't Want Anymore

MESSAGES: Make it possible to ONLY close an opened message by clicking [X]
^While writing messages, they can be closed by clicking anywhere on screen - this closes the window and any message written is lost - making that window to only close by clicking the
x.jpg
would prevent that from happening.

MESSAGES: Insert a trade link in a message (when clicked - takes the clicker to the market with players trade filtered) just like the market link button in techs...

MESSAGES: Quote Messages (the foe forum does it & Tribal Wars 2 does it...)

TOWN HALL: open a near full screen OVERVIEW (featuring everything important) like how the inventory has multiple tabs - overview would have multiple tabs, like the 3 below to name a few...

OVERVIEW: production time overview (list all building times from low time to high)

OVERVIEW: Add Search Feature (to search Hood/Guild/Friends)

OVERVIEW: Week/Month/Year Graph (shows points, Coins, Supplies, Goods, Medals, Diamonds...)

EVENT HISTORY: Hide aid events
OR just add hide options for things...hide aid & achievements (just show what you find important...)
EVENT HISTORY: keep events relating to Great Building for 1 month

btw, a Consumable Item is like a reno kit - use once...
Consumable Item: Mimic Kit (use on One building to alter its appearance to another building)
OR A
TAVERN FEATURE: Mimic...

Consumable Item: Cloaking Kit (Use of a building to hide it / to make it invisible)
OR A
TAVERN FEATURE: Cloak...

Consumable Item: Auto Collect (when used on a building its production[coins>goods etc] are auto collected)

Consumable Item: Auto Set (

Consumable Item: All Auto Set (choose supplies or goods > then choose time 15min or 8hours etc, to auto set all buildings)

Consumable Item: Random Merge Kit (select 2 buildings to merge, final attributes are unknown - better or worse?, a gamble)

x

x

TAVERN FEATURE: Buy > 1fp at 50% price / 2fp at 40% / 3fp at 20% (with limits - max 3fp a day?)

TAVERN: Add tavern chair icon to event history so you can "visit" taverns

GE: have any "attempts" won - go into a 2nd bar to be used anytime (with 6 day time out)

X

NEW AGE: The Dark Ages

X

INVENTORY/GOODS: Add a Lock next to the goods to click to prevent a good from being used

GB: recent activity tab (shows the latest players to donate)

X

GB: List a players GBs in alphabetical order X

NEW GB: that enables the storing of a building (store 1 in level 1, store 5 in level 5 - MAX storing 5 or 10)
NEW GB: only 10 levels???? X

Extend the Hood/Guild/Friend Bar (2x enlarge or accross the whole bottom to show up to 15 at a time)

Any player inactive for 30 days, font turns red

When a player is "Deleted" refund all forge points (NOT when they stop playing - but when they get "deleted")

Treasure Hunt Level 2, after 8h give up that prize to enter next level for bigger better stuff

STOP whole screen from fading slightly when you click on something - everyone craps on about the colour blind, what about epilepsy or just sensitive eyes ? - eye strain & computers are usually a package deal. for what purpose does the whole screen flash ? there is none

CONTINENT MAP: Zoom out on map to view all at once so you don't have to drag the screen around

CHAT: customise chat section, move window to snap into left or right side and stay

Add age selections in building menu (click iron age to show ONLY IA buildings)

If an error occurs AUTO REFRESH

X

Weekly Guild Power Contribution of Players - GE+HOFS there's a list of goods contribution, what about GP?

When a player quits a world - enable guild members to **/ apparently this was cut off, oh well...

GB: REMOVE GBs no longer wanted/needed or from players who are inactive from GB list
Contribution List: Hide/Remove Players - SFM-OVERTYPE's Idea

MARKET: when you click on trade icon in tech > takes to market with that good filtered out
**^ i forgot to remove this from the list...btw this was implemented partially, even though it got -1's

MILITARY BUILDINGS: Confirmation for unlocking additional slots (no accidental loss of coins & supplies)
unlock-.jpg

Better army managment >>>>> New Army Management<<<<<

Last edited by a moderator:
Out Of Control - Just plain Out Of Control! The Out Of Control Idea Posters - A Club All Their Own!

Try playing the darn game - It's just getting ridiculous over here.

DeletedUser110433

*Sigh* Seriously?
In that case i suggest canceling of usage of the decimal number 8, since it looks like badly distorted 0.
I prefer ideas to be delivered properly backed and with all the filling and wrapping, you see how this disqualifies most of them?

DeletedUser107616

Out Of Control!
what's "out of control" is all the people NOT giving -1's because they don't like an idea, but -1 because of "lag"...immaterial at this point

I prefer ideas to be delivered properly backed
many replies from people in many different threads suggest they don't read the 1st post properly, and go by whatever other people write - creating a snowball effect.
some ideas can be showcased with just 1 pic - words may not even be needed...the more words - the more simple minded people get confused.

The reason i just copied all the ideas i had so far from notepad to here is because i'm done posting ideas, i'm not going to waste time here posting ideas and getting lots of illogical & contradictory responses - not to mention one's out of pure spite from 1 person...

bla bla the lag, bla bla inno can't do that - shut the__________up!!!!!!

DeletedUser110433

Sadly general masses of people are stupid. It is not a new discovery, i understand your frustration on things going sideways from the very beginning due to some stupid remark in replies. People opinion will not help much. Recommend you take a tour on forum, and look at what FORMAT got forwarded, although +1 does boost your chances of being forwarded, if it is wrong shape (and i won`t say it just so i don`t have to rub it in for CM's) you won`t get far.
It is commendable that you have lots of ideas and wish to share them, but look at reality, it is the same as banging your head on the wall - gives you headaches and never gets you anywhere.
i'm done posting ideas
Congratulations, some time ago i understood that posting NEW concepts is useless. I still have some original thoughts of my own, but for now i`ll stick to helping polish other people ideas (because it is more fun, and does not hurt as much), so perhaps try the other options available.
P.S. about the lag coments.... your comment has 0.00000000000000001% influence on server speed, since it needs to process it, so your comment is a lag :P

DeletedUser

i'm done posting ideas
That's a shame, you have a good creative insight and some of your ideas have got real legs. Unfortunately, as someone with vision and a lot of ideas, you're going to get more than your fair share of naysayers (just from the sheer number of ideas you have). On the plus side, you'll very quickly identify whose opinion is a product of their bad attitudes and whose opinion you might value. Thick skin goes a long way on this forum.
You won't always agree with people, they won't always agree with you and you might even see a point in the negative comments from time to time.
I'd encourage you to develop one or two of the ideas from this post, if you care to, because improperly formatted and unfleshed out ideas are unlikely to get much traction.

DeletedUser103052

I like the ideas of buying FPs from the tavern, and the idea for showing a player's weekly guild contributions. Of course, these would need to be submitted as separate ideas with their own thread, but I think you would get a lot of support for these ideas.

DeletedUser109385

>posting condescending replies followed by an lol emoji is what pathetic scumbags do
Bet some people in here already are pathetic scumbags, I can think of 2 who really are pathetic scumbags
because I'm sick of the bull____I'm not posting anymore ideas.
Same, I do not post many ideas anymore because of the amount of crap I get from the same people over and over again, no point into replying as they will never change their mind or try to understand the good reasons and logical reasons behind your idea, pathetic ignorants is what I call them.
>posting -1 blablabla the lag. is stupid
>posting -1 inno can't do that. is stupid
Absolutely agree, this is the typical crap I get from the same people when posting an idea, any idea. Is like they act as they have worked with the devs at INNO or just act like clever programming experts so they know the experience of adding things in a game when clearly they don't know s____.
lots of illogical & contradictory responses - not to mention one's out of pure spite from 1 person...

bla bla the lag, bla bla inno can't do that - shut the__________up!!!!!!
EXACTLY!
+1

DeletedUser108047

Trying to return the thread to something constructive...

1 Formatting - yes its a pain but... if it's not formatted - it won't be considered.
2 you've had a lot of good ideas in the past few weeks - so don't give up
3 Current list makes it hard to comment/interact with but heregoes

MESSAGES: Make it possible to ONLY close an opened message by clicking [X]
Why? Not sure what this would add.

Yes +1 - the fixed width box makes it a pain. I wonder whether the fixed size of the window is determined by the use of Flash

MESSAGES: Insert a trade link in a message (when clicked - takes the clicker to the market with players trade filtered)
Yes +1 a useful idea but not a game changer... I suspect using links in the messaging will attract the spam filters though

Yes +1, but you would also need to address the number of lines and returns allowed otherwise it might become less useful than you think

TOWN HALL: open a near full screen OVERVIEW (featuring everything important)
Neutral - If you mean so you don't have tabs but have different areas of a screen for the content of current tabs... I think this might cause a problem cross platform as phone and app viewers have much smaller screen

OVERVIEW: production time overview (list all building times from low time to high)
Do you mean of your buildings or is this wiki material? If your buildings... why? Would it really add value?

OVERVIEW: Add Search Feature (to search Hood/Guild/Friends)
This would replicate search features elsewhere including in social bar. Any reason why it is necessary?

OVERVIEW: Week/Month/Year Graph (shows points, Coins, Supplies, Goods, Medals, Diamonds...)
Nice to have but not crucial I would have thought. Past performance doesn't really inform future performance or strategy... forgedb.com and foedb.com provide some of this info but both sites have cut the historic conent beyond a couple of weeks so there is an issue with displaying it - perhaps server performance?

EVENT HISTORY: Hide aid events
Doesn't the filter do this anyway?

EVENT HISTORY: keep events relating to Great Building for 1 month
Why? Contributions are kept permanently

Consumable Item: Mimic Kit (use on One building to alter its appearance to another building)
Interesting idea. Why? Anti Plunder? To misdirect enemies?

Consumable Item: Cloaking Kit (Use of a building to hide it / to make it invisible)
Interesting idea. Why? Anti Plunder? To misdirect enemies?

Consumable Item: Auto Collect (when used on a building its production[coins>goods etc] are auto collected)
-1 reduces player interaction and reduces 'reward' to fulltime or committed players. There is a bulk collect feature which costs diamonds. Can't see a compelling game play reason to interfere with a revenue feature for Inno

Consumable Item: Auto Set (
-1 reduces player interaction and reduces 'reward' to fulltime or committed players

Consumable Item: All Auto Set (choose supplies or goods > then choose time 15min or 8hours etc, to auto set all buildings)
-1 reduces player interaction and reduces 'reward' to fulltime or committed players

Consumable Item: Random Merge Kit (select 2 buildings to merge, final attributes are unknown - better or worse?, a gamble)
- 1 as a consumable. Can't see the point. Perhaps as an interesting twist on the Rinbin looping quest - sell two buildings of an age and get one of the next age up?

TAVERN FEATURE: Mimic...
see above

TAVERN FEATURE: Cloak...
see above

TAVERN FEATURE: Buy > 1fp at 50% price / 2fp at 40% / 3fp at 20% (with limits - max 3fp a day?)
+1.

TAVERN: Add chair icon to event history
? do you mean as an alternative to the silver icon currently used?

GE: have any "attempts" won - go into a 2nd bar to be used anytime (with 6 day time out)
-1 I haven't heard any feedback that there are not enough attempts in the 6 days

MILITARY BUILDINGS: Confirmation for unlocking additional slots
+1 as a matter of consistency

NEW AGE: The Dark Ages
+1 to the idea - presumably this would bean era to slot between IA and EMA. How would it work for players who have passed beyond EMA? If this sort of development was undertaken - hopefully they would add bonus quests to all eras as there are gaps at the end of CA, PE, ME, PME etc where the maps have cloud covered areas not utilised.

MARKET: when you click on trade icon in tech > takes to market with that good filtered out
**^ i forgot to remove this from the list...btw this was implemented partially, even though it got -1's

INVENTORY/GOODS: Add a Lock next to the goods to click to prevent a good from being used
+1 have made the occasional stupid mistake helping a guild mate. Not a high priority though

GB: recent activity tab (shows the latest players to donate)
+1 would help sort out donation errors and complaints in swap groups. Would the history put more strain on the system?

GB: REMOVE GB from contributing list +++++++++++++

GB: List a players GBs in alphabetical order
Neutral

NEW GB: that enables the storing of a building (store 1 in level 1, store 5 in level 5 - MAX storing 5 or 10)
NEW GB: only 10 levels????
Interesting idea. This would however reduce the 'strategy'/cost of development aspect of the game and potentially reduce the level of dependence/assistance within a guild

Extend the Hood/Guild/Friend Bar (2x enlarge or accross the whole bottom to show up to 15 at a time)
+1 but again cross platform display issue?

Any player inactive for 30 days, font turns red
-1 it reduces the need to interact with players and to be strategic about whom you are friends with etc

When a player is "Deleted" refund all forge points (NOT when they stop playing - but when they get "deleted")
-1; there is an element of risk in making donations. Further more the whole design of the game is to consume 'consumables' thus restricting the speed of advancement and ensuring longer game play;

Treasure Hunt Level 2, after 8h give up that prize to enter next level for bigger better stuff
-1; Treasure hunt needs to be extended to app platforms before enhancement. I would suggest an enhancement might be to reduce the amount of coin and supply and offer other 'currencies' eg: tavern silver, promethium, event currency such as roses etc, additional friend requests, etc

STOP whole screen from fading slightly when you click on something
-1; better to move away from Flash entirely

CONTINENT MAP: Zoom out on map to view all at once
why? Makes sense with GvG but why for your personal journey?

CHAT: customize chat section, move window to snap into left or right side and stay
neutral;

Add age selections in building menu (click iron age to show ONLY IA buildings)
do you mean see the buildings in the menu? If so - -1 as I can't see the reason. If you mean the ability to highlight the age of buildings in your city +1 as it would help with city design

If an error occurs AUTO REFRESH
-1; won't deal with all types of error; I get internal errors when my wifi drops out - that's not Innos fault. Better to move away from flash

Better army managment ++++++++++++++++
-1 as is; needs real detail

Weekly Guild Power Contribution of Players - GE+HOFS
+1; guild stats on members would be useful. one way to do this easily would be to have Guild Achievements so you get achievements for building guild power; which achievements at a certain level give a benefit to the player and or the guild

When a player quits a world - enable guild members to **/ apparently this was cut off, oh well...

DeletedUser110433

I don`t mind expressing myself again.
Although ''Chin up, i`ll root for you'' is nice, i still think that settling for other options on forum is best choice.
Let`s be honest everyone has selfish interest. Ok, so you have some support now, will there be support if you decide to keep on going?
I still have more thoughts on this matter, but this already is a large diversion from the original topic.

Vesiger

Monarch
You have good ideas, and you've seen an unusually high level of positive reaction to them as a result. Most new players putting forward their bright inspirations don't get any support at all (ask Soldatos).
You're never going to get 100% positive responses and there is no point expecting that (and there are some players who will automatically down-vote any change that they can't see the point of, not because they have you or because they are bullies but as a matter of principle).

DeletedUser110295

prioritise your ideas & try to promote the top 3-5 you think are important. you can't expect a random sprawl of ideas to actually go anywhere toward implementation if you dont order them and communicate clearly!

DeletedUser108842

At least 90% of these suggestions are useful. Half of which obvious and should have an immediate implementation.
I agree that people with no competent opinion in the game creation should have their comments ignored in any way including the one of Overtype as he's always OVERstrict in a random way.

Let's review:
*MESSAGES: Make it possible to ONLY close an opened message by clicking [X]
(-1). I can not support that but I will simply suggest to keep the msg to the respective player so when you get back to messaging the same player, it will keep the unsent msg.

(+0.5). I can only support this suggestion for PC.

*MESSAGES: Insert a trade link in a message (when clicked - takes the clicker to the market with players trade filtered)
(+1). Why not.

(+1). I vote up for every suggestion about making game interface more accurate.

*TOWN HALL: open a near full screen OVERVIEW (featuring everything important)
(+0). I think it's already in the same state? No?

*OVERVIEW: production time overview (list all building times from low time to high)
(+1). More accurate interface.

*OVERVIEW: Add Search Feature (to search Hood/Guild/Friends)

*OVERVIEW: Week/Month/Year Graph (shows points, Coins, Supplies, Goods, Medals, Diamonds...)
(+1). More accurate interface. (This one is really interesting)

*EVENT HISTORY: Hide aid events

*EVENT HISTORY: keep events relating to Great Building for 1 month.

*Consumable Item: Mimic Kit (use on One building to alter its appearance to another building).
(+1). The idea is interesting but should be discussed more through.

*TAVERN FEATURE: Mimic...
(+1). Same as above.

*Consumable Item: Cloaking Kit (Use of a building to hide it / to make it invisible).
(+0). I personally won't use this so I am neutral.

*TAVERN FEATURE: Cloak...
(+0). Same as above.

*Consumable Item: Auto Collect (when used on a building its production[coins>goods etc] are auto collected).
(+0). This thing already exists and costs 5 diamonds. I only support the idea of winning such an item but it's kinds useless to be honest. Neutral.

*Consumable Item: All Auto Set (choose supplies or goods > then choose time 15min or 8hours etc, to auto set all buildings).
(+1). I say yes to this but no as consumable but as interface feature where you can simply control your production buildings.

*Consumable Item: Random Merge Kit (select 2 buildings to merge, final attributes are unknown - better or worse?, a gamble).
(+1). That is really interesting and I support this for the sake of diversity.

*TAVERN FEATURE: Buy > 1fp at 50% price / 2fp at 40% / 3fp at 20% (with limits - max 3fp a day?).
(+1). A great idea. Limit should be more than 3 of course but I even suggest make the next "1 ->3 ->5 FP be free of cost". It is abuse prevented already from time itself.

*TAVERN: Add tavern chair icon to event history so you can "visit" taverns.

*GE: have any "attempts" won - go into a 2nd bar to be used anytime (with 6 day time out).
(+1). I would say yes to stoting attempts only if it's with a strict limit of 2-3-4 max because it would become abusive otherwise.

*MILITARY BUILDINGS: Confirmation for unlocking additional slots.
(+1). That thing was suggested not only by me before but from others too. It is a MUST in the interface accuracy cuz it costs too much not to have a prompt.

*NEW AGE: The Dark Ages
(+0). Neutral. If you want that age before the Bronze one - there is already a Stone age with only 1 upgrade in the tech tree. I am neutral only because people will quickly advance through it and forget about it after that.

*MARKET: when you click on trade icon in tech > takes to market with that good filtered out
(+0). N/A

*INVENTORY/GOODS: Add a Lock next to the goods to click to prevent a good from being used
(+0). Good thing indeed but I am neutral as it is not such a problem even that I sometimes use goods I've prepared for tech tree - for GE negotiation.

*GB: recent activity tab (shows the latest players to donate).
(+1). This thing is a must from the creation of the Guilds feature. I have no idea why iNNo haven't implemented such thing yet.

*GB: REMOVE GBs no longer wanted/needed or from players who are inactive from GB list.
(+0). Can't understand what you mean.

*GB: List a players GBs in alphabetical order.
(+1). To sort a list in alphabetical order is a must in EVERY interface. Why is it missing here? Ask iNNo braindeads.

*NEW GB: that enables the storing of a building (store 1 in level 1, store 5 in level 5 - MAX storing 5 or 10)
(+1). I say NO to a such great building but YES to such FEATURE OR CONSUMABLE.

*Extend the Hood/Guild/Friend Bar (2x enlarge or accross the whole bottom to show up to 15 at a time)
(+0). Maybe only on PC but it's not really necessary so I'm neutral.

*Any player inactive for 30 days, font turns red.
(+1). Now that's another great idea which should have had also been implemented already but yea...

*When a player is "Deleted" refund all forge points (NOT when they stop playing - but when they get "deleted")
(+0). Rarely happens and it's not such a big deal having the fact that it affects only 1 lvl of GB's donation.

*Treasure Hunt Level 2, after 8h give up that prize to enter next level for bigger better stuff.
(+1). Great idea of course. SOMEBODY IMPLEMENT TREASURE HUNT FOR ANDROID ALREADY.

*STOP whole screen from fading slightly when you click on something.
(+0). Don't know what you mean.

*CONTINENT MAP: Zoom out on map to view all at once.
(+1). Out of question. Will reduce lags on both PC and android (for all lag babies). Also is a must as an interface appearance.

*CHAT: customise chat section, move window to snap into left or right side and stay.
(+1). Yes for customization (colors, fonts). Neutral for chat position.

*Add age selections in building menu (click iron age to show ONLY IA buildings).

*If an error occurs AUTO REFRESH.
(+0). Neutral.

*Better army managment.
(+1). I've already given my opinion in that separate thread. It's a must as a better interface.

*Weekly Guild Power Contribution of Players - GE+HOFS.
(+1). Better interface, more accuracy.

**********************************************************************************************************
P.S. I like your style.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108842

Out Of Control - Just plain Out Of Control! The Out Of Control Idea Posters - A Club All Their Own!

Try playing the darn game - It's just getting ridiculous over here.

Dude, go behave somewhere else. You haven't read the topic and his ideas but you're da first to complain about formatting the idea. You are one of the many reasons this man said he won't suggest any ideas more. I can understand him cuz I feel the same pain in the ass when I see a reply like yours. I am just stubborn and... justiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.