• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Able to view rock sector garrisons

DeletedUser2989

• World: Cirgard
  • Browser and Version: Firefox 28.0
  • Overview of the bug: If you left click on a normal sector to the left of some rocks (example in IndA province, sector 26,29) and then move the cursor to the left of the box over the rocks sector then click on view sector it shows you the rocks as a peaceful NPC that can be sieged and has 2 armies in defense. I have not checked if you can actually place a siege army but I noticed that you can at least view it as if it was a normal NPC sector.
  • Screenshots: Screenshot 2014-03-20 08.05.22.jpg
    The attached image is of a different rock sector to the one used in the above example but shows it happens with most rock sectors to the right of an owned sector.
  • How often this occurs: Every time, others have tried and have replicated it.
  • Urgency: unless you can actually waste goods placing a siege against the rocks it's not urgent.
  • Preventative Actions: Be carefull with selecting view sector and make sure the sector you want to view is still highlighted.
  • Summary: Can view rock sectors as if they were peaceful NPC sectors.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes, also manually checked the last few pages for a similar title bug report.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:
Yes

Amy Steele

General
I can confirm this is happening in Houndsmoor with the sector specified in the OP - can anyone else confirm it with other sectors in other provinces?

Please state world, province and sector coordinates when replying, and include a screenshot if possible.

DeletedUser4879

Checked ME and PE, nothing on PE map and a mountain protection pop up
same as that border protection pop up when clicking on the water on ME..

DeletedUser7719

You cannot place a siege. The sector claims its not part of the landing zone.

DeletedUser98682

I can confirm i am able to access the "rock sector" however i am not able to place a siege due to a "timing issue"
hidden sectors - fail to place siege.jpg