• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Ability to buy more than 1fp with coins

DeletedUser4800

Hello there, right now there is only one option when buying FP with coins, and that is to buy one FP at a time. At a time and place where I have over 2.6G coins, I'd literally need to spend over 1 hour to buy about 500fp.

I suggest an option where you will be able to buy 10 and 100fp at once with coins.

DeletedUser113901

To buy 10 you'll need a bar with already 0 FP, and -90 for the 100 since, for abuse reasons, FPs can't be bought or regenerated over 10.

DeletedUser96901

the 100 FP bar limit would still apply

so nothing can be bought when it has 100 or more in it

so it would be:
buying 1, buying 10, buying x (x = 100-what is already in bar)

FPs can't be bought or regenerated over 10.
but you still can use packages directly from the inventory

and -90 for the 100 since, for abuse reasons,
if buying stops at 100 what can be abused what can't be done with inventory packages already?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111359

Being able to buy more than 1 at a time with coins is sorely needed. Even if it was just 10 at a time, it would be MUCH better than the status quo.

Agent327

Overlord
Hello there, right now there is only one option when buying FP with coins, and that is to buy one FP at a time. At a time and place where I have over 2.6G coins, I'd literally need to spend over 1 hour to buy about 500fp.

I suggest an option where you will be able to buy 10 and 100fp at once with coins.

Wo!!!! Amazing no one ever thought of this before!!!!

Oh, wait, I spoke to soon. There are over 10 ideas proposing the same!!!!

DeletedUser99588

Wo!!!! Amazing no one ever thought of this before!!!!

Oh, wait, I spoke to soon. There are over 10 ideas proposing the same!!!!

Over 10, I guess great minds think alike. The developers haven't provided any feedback with regards to never implementing it so bringing it to the fore now and again can't hurt. If only it was in the ideas section then it might be worth voting.

DeletedUser112365

And, it sure would be nice to create your own Forge Point bundles. When you win large amounts of Forge Points you always have to spend them immediately. That way one could squirrel away the forge points for future use.

Or better still, when you win large amounts of Forge Points they should be delivered in bundles.

DeletedUser4800

Its strange that we don't have any official comment about this idea, even though as some have said its been suggested and requested multiple times.

Agent327

Overlord
Its strange that we don't have any official comment about this idea, even though as some have said its been suggested and requested multiple times.

Official comment from who?

Why not give them a call?

Phone
+ 49 40 7889335-0