• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

70 percent loading

• Thread starter DeletedUser2973
  • Start date

DeletedUser3946

why does it stop loading? why can any of the suggestions fix the hang-up? why am i having to beta test this confusing conflict that SHOULD be understood? Yet another error, and still no idea what it means by it... Any error report code to submit? Anyway to understand why it errors and how to prevent it? 70% loading and IF does load it just skips right to loaded i have no idea why it skips the next % values nor why it hangs-up during the loading...

As a flash game that constitutes javascript it is understandable that errors with server lagg will cause it to out-sync the data... yet to lock all additional attempts to refresh(regardless to logging back in) it will not say anything about this POSSIBLE issue.
This Forum apparently is community moderators, none (as i have seen so far) do not have direct contact with the developers.

DeletedUser

Same problem here, stops loading at 70%, and I think the evidence show's its not a browser problem since its been happening to a lot of people, i tried different browsers, deleting all sorts of files, and still doesnt work, any help ?

DeletedUser

I have the same problem, since the flash player updated 2 days ago.

DeletedUser17

Hi guys,

Please post your world, playername and system info. We have confirmed that people have this issue but now we need information!

Thank you for your help everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17

Guys I can load and login into the reported accounts again. Can you please confirm that this issue is solved.

DeletedUser

World: Dinegu
Player: Shirkwit
System info: 0.12.8292 (18.07.2012 9:26), Shirkwit (231147), en1, en_US, WIN 11,3,300,265, Windows 7, Firefox/14.0.1, 1920x953
(^above data taken from Arvahall, which i still can log into. Dinegu is at 70% loading screen)

Can't get in.

Edit: working again now.

DeletedUser

I still can't get in. Cleared cache etc

peskyswerve - Dinegu - Internet Explorer

Edit - I've just downloaded Chrome and it's working on that.

DeletedUser

Player: King John I
System info: 0.12.8292 (18.07.2012 9:26) Windows 7

I use Google Chrome if that helps any.

*** On a side note, I love playing the game. This is the one online game that I haven't quit playing after a month but these bugs are getting crazy stupid! It's the same thing day after day or a new bug pops up every week. I know it is a beta and all and there will be bugs but don't you think this is getting a little ridiculous? If I can't log in, I lose production/gold. If I lose production/gold, I cannot progress at all or not as fast as I would like especially when I don't want to pay out hundreds and even thousands of dollars like some people do. Isn't there some kind of compensation or special recognition you can give to the players that this stuff happens to?

DeletedUser3968

Player: Bamboocha
System info: 0.12.8292 (18.07.2012 9:26),
(^above data taken from Arvahall, which i still can log into. Dinegu is at 70% loading screen)

DeletedUser

Player: McMood

stuck at 70 %. tried several times but no luck. I'm able to log into all the other worlds.

Any solutions?

DeletedUser3713

Got the same problem...loading freezes at 70%...tried google chrome...same result...my goats cheese is about go off!
world: Dinegu
Player: Jaffro

DeletedUser

0.12.8292 (18.07.2012 9:26), RufusT.Firefly (40041), en1, en_US, WIN 11,3,300,265, Windows 7, Opera Version/12.00, 1024x645

I can log in on other worlds not dinegu

DeletedUser

Im stuck at 70% too

IGN: nikolajo
System: version 0.12.8292 , Windows 7 , Google Chrome (latest)

DeletedUser17

We are still working on the issue and are aware that it is not fixed. Thank you for your info and patience.

DeletedUser2111

NOOOOO D:
icant play!!! its stuck on 70% PLease ineed to collect my Resoruces :D