• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

70 percent loading

• Thread starter DeletedUser2973
  • Start date

DeletedUser2973

hi had this problem twice now i,m playing the game i go too move my mercanary barracks and a calling service error comes up throws me out of the game and now i can,t get back into the game as it get,s too 70% and just stops on that loading screen what is going on had too wait 4 hours before it let me back in before and currently can,t load it now

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I went to Google Chrome seems to work well and faster. Had problems with IE, was also much slower. I don't use Firefox so I dunno bout that.

DeletedUser2973

i use google chrome and has always worked fine it has ever since i try too move my mercanry barracks it crashes could just be coincidence but baffled and enoyed

DeletedUser

I use to get crashes when someone would polish a building of mine. Maybe you got stuck in an update or something. Ever since I went to Chrome, its been solid for me. Yah I had freeze ups when moving buildings too, but that was when I was using IE. Not sure about chrome, I haven't been doing much moving lately.

DeletedUser2973

this is happening on BRISGARD and can,t be the computer because it has happened on my computer at work and the one at home it comes up with a calling service error only when i move my barracks still tring too log in now but no luck

DeletedUser

Hmmm that does sound like a server bug being on 2 different comps. Maybe wait till Monday for the update dealy, and if it stills persists, put a ticket in.

DeletedUser1081

... waiting until Monday seems long, and if SmartyBaby can't log on it's not real clear how they should submit an ingame support ticket. i'll ask one of the more techno-orientated mods to advise you, SmartyBaby.

DeletedUser17

Please clear your cache, and do not switch between browser tabs during the loading phase of Foe. This should solve the issue. Also try to disable your browser plugins and see if it loads then, as they may affect the loading process. Thank you for your cooperation.

DeletedUser2973

ok just tried all of that still the same get,s too 70% then nothing last time it happend was yesterday it took 4 hrs before i was able too log in again can,t understand why it has just started too happen

DeletedUser2973

ok just tried all of that still the same get,s too 70% then nothing last time it happend was yesterday it took 4 hrs before i was able too log in again can,t understand why it has just started too happen

i was playing it fine this morning went too move my barracks and just came up with calling service error and ain,t been able too log in since

DeletedUser3946

Please clear your cache, and do not switch between browser tabs during the loading phase of Foe. This should solve the issue. Also try to disable your browser plugins and see if it loads then, as they may affect the loading process. Thank you for your cooperation.

Tried each suggested idea, and still no good... its not even recovering data from browser temp files (Firefox), cleared flash plugin files from global settings and has yet to re-establish a saving data to local storage, it SHOULD at the loading.

DeletedUser

im having the 70% problem too and ive been waiting for like 2 hours :( what to do?ive tried every suggestion with no succes, i hope its fixed soon :(

DeletedUser

Cleared Cache does not work, this is the second time today, I am Using Google Chrome, however and there is always a However :) If you try it on Internet Explorer from the Accessories menu and run it without add-ons this works

DeletedUser

im using mac, im at my gf house so i have no clue how to clear the cache and she is working atm, :/

DeletedUser

Safari
From the Safari menu, select Reset Safari... .

From the menu, select the items you want to reset, and then click Reset. As of Safari 5.1, Remove all website data covers both cookies and cache.

DeletedUser3946

Please list what cookies we should have from the en.forgeofempires.com folder, its only showing 3 (minus autologin one)

DeletedUser

@Zaradna I've done what you suggested, but no success thanks for trying to help tho :)

DeletedUser

I am back online, but oddly my neighborhood is cut down to 19 of what was 80. Alright, those past #19 had less than 100 points, but i thought messing with neighborhoods happens on weekends mostly? Oh well, it might just be some temporary bug though. Gonna see how things are tomorrow.

Btw, i have no idea what fixed me - i just tried again and again in 10 min intervals. Sorry if this post depresses anyone who still can't log in.

DeletedUser

oh well, we gotta keep trying even if it is for hours lol, please mods fix it :D