• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

4 Hours for 1 Soldier ? Really ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Then that would mean that soldiers should be trained in 20 seconds? One hour and 20 minutes should be a lot stronger than a 20 second spearfighter. I think 20 seconds for a spearfighter is pretty much grab a guy, sharpen a stick, hand it to him, and tell him to get out on the field. A soldier is trained a little farther, but not three hours, 59 minutes, and 40 seconds longer. That's like saying that we should train our soldiers in our armies for 6 years instead of 6 months all because they have better armor, and a bigger bullet in their gun, I say this because the soldier has better clothes, and perhaps a metal point on his spear now, but that should not require a massive amount of training to make him learn how to put on better clothes, lol. I honestly think 1 hour 20 minutes would be plenty of time to train a soldier. I know this is pre-beta, and positive something will be changed sometime in the future, but it makes for a good argument to pass some time for everyone.

DeletedUser65

the time to train archers i noticed has halved to 2 hours, not sure about other troops but at least its a step in the right direction

DeletedUser

you guys love to complain...

stop complaining about a game mechanic.. if you dont like it, you dont have to play. some people like the game the way it is

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1946

Ever since the update, the training time has been halved. May I know just how many hours does it take to recruit a mercenary now.

DeletedUser

you guys love to complain...

stop complaining about a game mechanic.. if you dont like it, you dont have to play. some people like the game the way it is
Umm, this has been dormant for 10 days, and I am completely satisfied with the game, and satisfied with the two hour archer training time. Wow it seems your so bored you want to jump into a conversation that is dead.

DeletedUser

I don't want it any faster. I'd be looted every 5 minutes if there was no cost to them. I take a day to make something, you loot me, then complain my troops killed some of yours. Try investing in more military buildings.

DeletedUser

Hey, I'm curious, does anybody know all the time needed to produce the units of all ages? I barely entered the early middle age so it's like this, so far: backbones spearfighters: 20 seconds still, Bronze Age: one hour still, Iron Age: 2 hours(excellent reduction there). What about the other? Early Age: 4 hours, High: 8, Later: 12 or 16?

DeletedUser

they're still 4 hours in HMA. exception being siege units, I believe they take twice as long to train.

DeletedUser

No, the siege units prod time was cut in half. It sais so in the changelog. And since Cannons only take 4 hours to built, I presume so do the later middle age units.

Status
Not open for further replies.