• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: [39383] Temporary Lost Forge Points in a system error

DeletedUser106933

• World: Langendorn
  • Browser and Version: Firefox 50.0.2.
  • Overview of the bug: I had 9FP in the bank, and opened a members GB to contribute. When I clicked the "Donate 9fp" button, I received a message "You need 9fp to perform this action" . My FP balance was 0, and there were no donations showing on the members GB. I logged out and back in again, my FP balance was now 8, and still no contribution was shown so 1FP went missing.
  • Screenshots: Sorry, I didn't take any as I went
  • How often this occurs: Happened once, and tried but can't reproduce.
  • Urgency: minor bug (non-game changing).
  • Preventative Actions: None, occurred during normal process
  • Summary: See overview
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Restarting recovered 8 our of 9 FPs.

Vesiger

Monarch
I saw this bug as well - I thought I'd lost all my FP, then I thought I'd actually ended up with extra (was donating 5, seemed to have nine after exiting GB screen).

Amy Steele

General
Thanks both, and apologies for the delayed reply here. This issue has been reported to our development team for fixing :)

DeletedUser110258

This has happened to me also, three times in the last week! I play on Cirgard and East-Nagach, it's happened on both worlds :(

DeletedUser

I know this is already reported, but just caught this bug in the act so have shared screenie. The phantom FP which wasn't really there seemed to appear in my bar when I was collecting silver from my tavern? Could be coincidental and unlinked but thought I'd give a little extra info.
Screenshot_1.png

DeletedUser720

Most likely you didn't have the 9th FP, you just had 8, but for some, the game showed you had 9, and when you wanted to spend 9, the game was confused and gave an error. [I'm not joking]

So you didn't really lose anything. Happened to me too, but I had noticed that 1 FP appeared out of nowhere, so that's why I'm saying what I'm saying.

jmazz777

Private
This has happen to me 4 to 5 times when trying to add more than one FP to Research. I get a message saying error has occurred. When I check FPs have not been added. When I restart I find I have lost 1 FP.

DeletedUser12098

3 Fp's in the bar when I saw a rogue FP enter the bar 2.5mins before a new one was due. It added itself just as I reset the training of a rogue, if that is any help. I tried to spend the 4 FP's immediately and got the system error, refreshed and back to 3 in the bar

Denver Pyle

Master Corporal
This happens to me multiple times a week, I do the calculations and I am pretty sure the original number of FP's is correct but to lose a FP 3-4 times a week is a bit troublesome