• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: [32313] Rogues freeze before they decide to turn....

DeletedUser97018

i am happy to report, that yet another bug that was reported on beta (looked at (maybe), and not even answered), found its way to here
so people please welcome our newest released bug:
stage fright by rogues!
This is from en8, just moments ago.
yes, i cleared my cache
no, i don't use any other browser
no, i didn't find any reports here
what did you expect to happen: to see unit turned into "live" one
what acctually happened: they got stage fright i guess, but when it was finally my turn, they came to their senses (my guess is, they tried to run away, but got caught instead)
why aren't you serious: because neither are you, and yet i still want you to fix it and this is my way of contributing
world: en8
browser and version: firefox 43.0.1

DeletedUser16026

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, the information has been passed along to the developers (FOE-32313).