• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

2022 Winter Event questions and non feedback comment

Knight of ICE

I haven't checked to see if this has already been discussed BUT - WHY can't Inno just award what they say they will...

I won a Double payout (X 2) next win was a Show 2 - instead of showing 4 which is double (and there were still at least 4 on the board) they showed 2 and gave 6 stars instead of 3. For heaven's sake! a Double payout of Show 2 is so very rare - why can't they just do as it says on the tin and be honest about it. Showing 2 doubled is showing 4!!!

They award what they say they will. They have announced that if you win a show 2 after a double, onlt the stars will be doubled. This is how it has worked on every Winter Event. Same as you do not get a double shuffle.

suethegreat

Captain
With the countdown clock showing 19 08 + some seconds why is the daily challenge not offering a key segment? (the challenge had been there for 4 hours prior) there is still time (or was) to get another calendar prize? (yes i know i can complete a key using diamonds.....)

Last edited:

Emberguard

Legend
With the countdown clock showing 19 08 + some seconds why is the daily challenge not offering a key segment? (the challenge had been there for 4 hours prior) there is still time (or was) to get another calendar prize? (yes i know i can complete a key using diamonds.....)

Usually the last 24 hrs don't provide Event Currency in the Daily Challenges,

Pretty sure it's got something to do with being because players can change the starting time of the challenge

Knight of ICE

It depends on the time you have set your daily challenge to start. If it starts before the starting time of the Event, you do not get key segments on the first day of the Event, but you will get them on the last day. If your DC starts after the Event started, you will not get segments on the last day.

They award what they say they will. They have announced that if you win a show 2 after a double, onlt the stars will be doubled. This is how it has worked on every Winter Event. Same as you do not get a double shuffle.
I am quite aware that they award what they say they will and what that is! - I also am questioning why it should be like that. This reply is typical of Inno's response to everything " it is because we say it is" and they do so regardless of public opinion. In every Winter Event this has been deemed as unfair so why does it just keep recurring without due consideration. If due consideration was given, what is the reason? Bottom line is double a show 2 is a show 4 - this is a rare occurrence so why not just do a you say on the tin - must it be complicated even further ?

This is not a question, it is a complaint and I was looking for feedback on why it should be set up this way?

Shadow Storm

Private
In all my worlds the grand prizes of the Elves' shop hadn't been added to all my inventories. And after 4 hours having contacted the support, I got no reply whatsoever. Has anyone else has this experience or am Ithe lucky one?

Emberguard

Legend
In all my worlds the grand prizes of the Elves' shop hadn't been added to all my inventories. And after 4 hours having contacted the support, I got no reply whatsoever. Has anyone else has this experience or am Ithe lucky one?
The prizes cost 2,995 diamonds and must be redeemed during the event, not after

Knight of ICE

Nope, there are prizes that do not need be paid in diamonds to be remeed.

Hidden among the gifts on the shuffle board is the Daily Special. If you're lucky enough to win the Daily Special or find the "Shuffle", you'll also win an Elf for the Elves' Workshop. Each time you win an Elf you will have the opportunity to choose one of two gifts to add to a bonus gift pile which you can then unlock with diamonds. Or if you just can't choose, you can pay the diamond cost to add both of them, or even switch the gift options available to choose from!

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/winter-event-2022.45811/

Shadow Storm

Private
Hidden among the gifts on the shuffle board is the Daily Special. If you're lucky enough to win the Daily Special or find the "Shuffle", you'll also win an Elf for the Elves' Workshop. Each time you win an Elf you will have the opportunity to choose one of two gifts to add to a bonus gift pile which you can then unlock with diamonds. Or if you just can't choose, you can pay the diamond cost to add both of them, or even switch the gift options available to choose from!

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/winter-event-2022.45811/
Its a total nonsense. There are already "gifts" who can you unlock only with diamonds. Seeing that in the Elves' Workshop the gifts were stucked at 10, I thought that at the end of the event, I'll get that 10 "gifts". To answer properly the support neded more than 6 hours. This event was á total waste of time and resorses, Next event I'll ignore it and I hope that other will do so, so that INNO wake up and when decide to for an event, it will be a decent one and not a joke, a bad joke with giftfs that lmost all I tratred with he dealer.

Emberguard

Legend
To answer properly the support neded more than 6 hours.

If you know you have a urgent issue, or are unclear on how something will work, I would suggest you put a ticket straight away instead of waiting.

End of Event chances are everyone is going "oh no, I ran out of time" and rushing to contact Support on any last minute issues. So there may be a longer queue than usual.