• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

2022 Summer Event questions and non feedback comments.

Knight of ICE

Use this thread for questions you have about the event and/or any other comments you have about the event that are not feedback.
A comment that is not feedback is sharing your progress for instance.

Knight of ICE

From the announcement

This year we have a brand-new type of building which will be available as a bonus prize. Introducing the Limited Buildings! These buildings will provide special bonuses, but only for a limited time. Once the time allocated for the bonus runs out, the building will function as a decoration and provide Happiness.

The 10% fp boost from Forge Fountain only works for 5 days.
What happens if you store and rebuild it? Does the fp boost reset?

Thekla 97

Private
Procentage of winning a prize on a wheel you claim is 5%.
I had to clear the whole wheel to get a prize. That's 1% chance of winning a prize.
Shame on you Inno. Living out of our money is ok, but robbing us like that is a whole other thing.
People have to be warned of shuch thievery. Horrible. I have been playing this game for years, and with each year you get more and more greedy.
You destroyed a wonderfull game and turned it into fun repelent.

Knight of ICE

Procentage of winning a prize on a wheel you claim is 5%.
I had to clear the whole wheel to get a prize. That's 1% chance of winning a prize.
Shame on you Inno. Living out of our money is ok, but robbing us like that is a whole other thing.
People have to be warned of shuch thievery. Horrible. I have been playing this game for years, and with each year you get more and more greedy.
You destroyed a wonderfull game and turned it into fun repelent.

What you are saying just does not makes sense. You win a prize every time you spin the wheel. If you are talking about the main prize, you have a chance of 1 in 9 to hit it. That chance changes when items are no longer available, but it increases, not decreases. You never have a chance of 1% of winning it and the last round your chance is even 100%. You claim to have been playing for years. How come you never noticed the wheel has always worked this way?

Thekla 97

Private
What you are saying just does not makes sense. You win a prize every time you spin the wheel. If you are talking about the main prize, you have a chance of 1 in 9 to hit it. That chance changes when items are no longer available, but it increases, not decreases. You never have a chance of 1% of winning it and the last round your chance is even 100%. You claim to have been playing for years. How come you never noticed the wheel has always worked this way?
First. Of course I'm talking about the main prize mate. Did you think I was talking about a prize like one rogue or some coins?
Second. Of course with each time you spin the wheel the chances go up. But the question is from what procentage it starts to go up... From 0,1%, or from 5%? And by how much. Huge difference. And there are less and less prizes to be won. Are you serious with that statement or you just find me plain stupid? Not sure what to think lol
Third. You said: "You claim to have been playing for years. How come you never noticed the wheel has always worked this way?"
Don't know how to respond to that mate. I claim? Maybe I just got lost in time lol As I said above over the years I noticed that chances to get the main prize in this event are smaller and smaller.
Fourth. I was 1st in my world for a long time until I made a one year break. But reading your answer my conclusion is that it was just pure dumb luck because I can't even understand such a simple event :)
Thank you for your time. I won't bother again.
Everything I wrote before, I honestly beleve. I love Inno, they made an awesome, unique game. But over the years greed got to them.

papashakes

Corporal
But the question is from what procentage it starts to go up... From 0,1%, or from 5%? And by how much.
you keep talking in percentages and that it goes up.. you need to get this out of your head..

it doesn't matter what event.. what move, click or box that drops..1 in 9, 1 in 20 chance or what ever chance of winning a prize..

each time you have a turn it's a new chance of 1 in 9, 1 in 20 or what ever chance and it's random.. that's why sometimes you might have 20 spins/moves/drops and get 4 prizes.. same event you might have 20 moves/spins/drops and get 1 or none..

I hope that clarifies it for you.. enjoy the game :)

Last edited:

Darkfaythe1

Private
I have just noticed a quiet change in the "Wheel of Fortune" and the glorious "Piggy Bank". It seems that now, once your "Piggy Bank" is full anything you "win" actually goes into your inventory even if its marked as for the Piggy Bank.

mmmmmmm I wonder if that's to quieten the roar of discontent over the ripoff Piggy Bank taking half of what you supposedly win. I guess only time will tell.

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
I have just noticed a quiet change in the "Wheel of Fortune" and the glorious "Piggy Bank". It seems that now, once your "Piggy Bank" is full anything you "win" actually goes into your inventory even if its marked as for the Piggy Bank.

mmmmmmm I wonder if that's to quieten the roar of discontent over the ripoff Piggy Bank taking half of what you supposedly win. I guess only time will tell.
The items you win from the wheel are separate and different from the ones you get for the piggy bank. The wheel rewards always went to your inventory - that's nothing new.

Darkfaythe1

Private
The items you win from the wheel are separate and different from the ones you get for the piggy bank. The wheel rewards always went to your inventory - that's nothing new.
Seems as though you misread what I put . Items that I now win that are marked to go to Piggy Bank (which is FULL) now go into your inventory. THAT is new as far as I can see.

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
Seems as though you misread what I put . Items that I now win that are marked to go to Piggy Bank (which is FULL) now go into your inventory. THAT is new as far as I can see.
I don't think misread you, but let me double-check. On this screen:
FoE Summer Event 1.png
If, for example, I land on the spot that gives The Ship Selection Kit, I will get the selection kit sent to my inventory, and also get a second, different, reward that goes to the Piggy Bank. However, since the Piggy Bank is full, that second reward is lost, so I will get only The Ship Selection Kit.

Seems to me like you think that rewards with the Piggy Bank symbol go to the Piggy Bank, when that is not the case - the prizes from the wheel go to your inventory, and then, if you landed on an unclaimed Piggy Bank symbol, you get a separate reward added to your Piggy Bank. If your Piggy Bank is full, then that extra reward is lost.

If you still think I got it wrong please post a screenshot - that should help explain it.

PeroDetlic

Private
Hello just a quick question, is this event beginning of "new way" for all future events where we would need to spend diamonds (or have tons of luck) to be able to finish event building/prize?

Knight of ICE

You don't have to spend diamonds to get a max level event building.

PeroDetlic

Private
m8 i will have 12 more tried (when i finish tmrw quest) and i need 34 more steps to reach 260 and to get last upgrade... that mean j have to roll 2.8 per throw to be able to do that.. Sry but if i get that i will go buy me a lottery ticket