• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

100 lantern email

DeletedUser116822

hi just noticed my email notification was off. could I have the email sent for a 100 lanterns

DeletedUser111428

I'm little lost here. Checked my email, nothing there, where can I activate this? Any help is appreciated, thanks.
Hi Mikk! As mentioned by my colleague Emberguard, I would first make sure that the newsletter sent by Innogames would not have been sent to your "junk mail"/spam folder for your email client.

Also, might be worth to check, once you are in your city, under Settings; click under Data Usage Management then, under Contact Options, ensure that the option Receive e-mails about game events, features and offers as well as news about our other games is checked...I had this option unchecked from my end several months ago and as soon as I checked it I started to receive newsletter from Innogames once again :)

Should the issue persists, feel free to contact Support Mikk :)

DeletedUser116785

Hi Mikk! As mentioned by my colleague Emberguard, I would first make sure that the newsletter sent by Innogames would not have been sent to your "junk mail"/spam folder for your email client.

Also, might be worth to check, once you are in your city, under Settings; click under Data Usage Management then, under Contact Options, ensure that the option Receive e-mails about game events, features and offers as well as news about our other games is checked...I had this option unchecked from my end several months ago and as soon as I checked it I started to receive newsletter from Innogames once again :)

Should the issue persists, feel free to contact Support Mikk :)
Thanks a lot my friend! The option to receive emails was unchecked. Hopefully, I too will get that email with lanterns??

Deleted member 109369

Ok i've done some checking on this and those who have sent in tickets will recognize the following. It works this way

The event emails are only sent out once. If you were not subscribed before the email is sent, you wont get it for this event. However, if you do subscribe afterwards you should get the next one.

Google,and Gamecente accounts would need to have a verified email and be subscribed. Facebook accounts cannot be verified. For some who play through Google and Gamecentre accounts, verifying an email is not possible, and in that case unfortunately it will not be possible for you to receive emails from us. If you do not have an account activation tab in your settings, it is not possible to verify your email.

It is not possible to resend emails nor is is possible to manually add accounts to the email system.

DeletedUser116785

Ok i've done some checking on this and those who have sent in tickets will recognize the following. It works this way

The event emails are only sent out once. If you were not subscribed before the email is sent, you wont get it for this event. However, if you do subscribe afterwards you should get the next one.

Google,and Gamecente accounts would need to have a verified email and be subscribed. Facebook accounts cannot be verified. For some who play through Google and Gamecentre accounts, verifying an email is not possible, and in that case unfortunately it will not be possible for you to receive emails from us. If you do not have an account activation tab in your settings, it is not possible to verify your email.

It is not possible to resend emails nor is is possible to manually add accounts to the email system.
Oh well there is always the next one.
Thanks for the effort to check it out.