• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

100 FP limit

gusofnl

Private
I'd like to be able to collect my entire city's FP payout , instead of having to wait till I spend enough to collect more fp's..the 100 fp limit makes no sense to me, considering that I can collect 99 FP's and then collect say from a 100 fp CC and my collection goes to 199, if I win an additional 200 fp that is also added bringing the total to 399, so why the 100 fp limit ???

Powe

Brigadier-General
I'd like to be able to collect my entire city's FP payout , instead of having to wait till I spend enough to collect more fp's..the 100 fp limit makes no sense to me, considering that I can collect 99 FP's and then collect say from a 100 fp CC and my collection goes to 199, if I win an additional 200 fp that is also added bringing the total to 399, so why the 100 fp limit ???
The 10 FP limit wouldn't matter then.

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
It is annoying when trying to collect and having to collect various times of day to break it down. Still hoping the collect all option is brought to app version but not really sure it works good with BG.

Problem is how high do they make the cap? If it's crazy high players could just log in once a day collect fps daily and dump weeks later. One option could be to freeze the limit for x amount of minutes after a collection is made (minimal maybe a couple of mins) after which it activates again so you can't just use it as an additional fp inventory.

I usually have a couple of my gbs to drop into but depending on timing can end up adding to 3/4 just to lose the fps.

suethegreat

Captain
A good idea would be if FP rewards from GE and daily challenges went as packs into inventory rather than the top bar. I did a silent scream on the event challenge to buy 5 fp's but having to get rid of 80 odd first. Yes can dump on own gb's but nice to find an investment with fp and medal rewards and finding those takes time.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Learn to play within the confines of the Game.

By that you mean, get to 99 FP in the bar from other sources, then on daily collect (ON PC) do the 5 diamond collect, Viola' you now have your entire city collected and added to a bar that already had 99 fp on it. Gotta love a daily collection that leads to 500+ FP in the bar every day.

Problem of course is the BG not being used effectively in this method, can do it still just do BG ticks first, spend a bit,. then mass collect

I do feel like the 100fp limit worked before, but is old now that we are getting so much fp a day

I can honestly say that it has never bothered me and still doesn't. Whilst I fully understand that we all play differently, I simply employ the limit to my benefit and complete dozens of RQs requiring Coin Collections and FP Drops. Each to their own and my way is to take advantage from what others may not for whatever reason. I see no problems only solutions and never employ [waste] Dias on such fripperies. You took from my statement only that which you wished to misconstrue to suit your own ends.
Same. I never use the 5 diamond collect option. I loop coins or supplies RQ's while collecting and FP RQ's when spending fps. Rarely when spending large amounts of fps on 1.9 contributions or snipes though (too risky).

dimondus

Captain
i think some players just didn't get the point of OP. The hour ticking FP limit is still 10 FP, after that the counter stops. When collecting FPs from additional sources this number can be exceeded up to 100FP after that you won't be able to collect even from FP producing buildings. That number can be easily increased lets say to 1000FP without any balance changes

Suttegris

Private
Allowing more than 100 fps in the bar would be too much for secondary cities. Just log in every day, collect all and in a month you might have 2000 fps in the bar. Maybe dump them all on an enemy for fun? The 100 limit makes it harder to convert fps into packs and that is good.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Allowing more than 100 fps in the bar would be too much for secondary cities. Just log in every day, collect all and in a month you might have 2000 fps in the bar. Maybe dump them all on an enemy for fun? The 100 limit makes it harder to convert fps into packs and that is good.

1600976234854.png

I'm just saying, its not like that's hard to do these days :P You can do it even with the 100 fp cap. This being after one day of saving

cyllan

Corporal

the idea is to hook you in psychologically so you log in several times a day...so is the 10 fp limit...pure manipulation....zero gameplay.....making players addicted zombies....., it is well studied

Powe

Brigadier-General
the idea is to hook you in psychologically so you log in several times a day...so is the 10 fp limit...pure manipulation....zero gameplay.....making players addicted zombies....., it is well studied
Why do... so many people... need to have ellipses... in their statements?