• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

1.18 discussion thread

DeletedUser7739

also why not improving the space needle ? still a useless GB after 1.18 :D even more useless than the nerfed buildings

DeletedUser96901

also why not improving the space needle ? still a useless GB after 1.18 :D even more useless than the nerfed buildings
the nerfed GBs are more useless

we already have paid for it and spend thousands of FPs

if the Space Needle is not good enough for you then don't build it: you save goods and FPs
you know the values from the beginning

so:
useless things you already have are always more useless than useless things you don't have :p

DeletedUser3157

the nerfed GBs are more useless

we already have paid for it and spend thousands of FPs

if the Space Needle is not good enough for you then don't build it: you save goods and FPs
you know the values from the beginning

so:
useless things you already have are always more useless than useless things you don't have :p

LoA, StM and RAH are among the best GBs in this game regardless of their 2ndary bonus updates. They are the 3 must-have GBs for any type of player in this game no matter ones playing style. To call such insanely powerful bonuses they give "useless" is kinda a stretch. I won't be razing my Dresden any time soon either, seeing it is about 50% better than latest space needle plus works as 1.5 free no pop needed/no costs neede CA goods factories on the side. Babel was one of the weaker GBs always, but ok if u kept it for goods I quess a bummer. Altho if u ever need CA goods for producing the ME stuff, it's still much more effective in producing them than an actual CA goods factory.

DeletedUser

It is one thing to be upset about nerfing the GBs, but you can't honestly believe those GBs are useless now. I agree with hint completely. I will even be keeping my stupid Babel around because the goods are still going to be useful when GvG comes out.

DeletedUser96901

but you can't honestly believe those GBs are useless now
are you my grandmother ?

she also always says me what I can and what I cannot do :rolleyes:

LoA, StM and RAH are among the best GBs in this game regardless of their 2ndary bonus updates
they where so good in the past that I already have hundreds of millions coins and supplies

so no reason that I need them anymore

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98915

Why don't you stop then, it's so easy to do something else and leave the past behind... It's alway a connection failure where some in between take advantage off....

DeletedUser7719

they where so good in the past that I already have hundreds of millions coins and supplies

Not saying this is a need, but they are still giving you major rank points :D

DeletedUser96901

Not saying this is a need, but they are still giving you major rank points :D
many player think they are only good players if they have many rank points :rolleyes:

but to be honest:
rank points are more useless than anything else in the game

because you can absolutely do nothing with them

DeletedUser13805

many player think they are only good players if they have many rank points :rolleyes:

but to be honest:
rank points are more useless than anything else in the game

because you can absolutely do nothing with them

well if you dont want to progress in rank thats your own affair dont know why anyone wouldnt want to play the game and not progress up the ranks and the only way of doing it is by making as many ranking points as you can
st marks is by far one of the most powerful castles in the game that will double your ranking points in no time if you havent already got one i would advise getting one and it will double your gold intake hence double your points : )

DeletedUser

I agree with him actually, ranking points don't do anything. I stopped attacking neighbours once I realised I had enough medals.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Back to topic...has anyone else noticed a NEW bug since this update which was designed to fix old bugs?

Sometimes when selecting the 'attack' button my attacking units are not visible in the battle management screen. I need to clcik 'colose' and click 'attack' again and then they are visible

DeletedUser14664

happens to me. either no unit appear, or when they appear and you click on them, nothing happens, they dont move. to fix that, refresh the game :)

DeletedUser

Re the blue health bar for some units in the sample screenshot:
The new feature in this update is that if you had a unit in your attacking AND defensive army, it will continue to be highlighted blue when your see the results screen, so it will be more obvious to notice when of your defenders that could now be damaged.
Appreciated, thanks Byeordie.
I didn't realize you could use units in BOTH defending and attacking armies at the same time. (and if you do, apparently now the dual-use units will show a blue health bar :)
I don't think this will affect me, as I prefer to avoid any chance of having damaged units on defense :)

DeletedUser

are you my grandmother ?

she also always says me what I can and what I cannot do :rolleyes:

Then delete them and stop whining? If you don't think they are worth the space that they take up, then you are simply bad at math. I also have no idea what to say if you think that having CA goods buildings is better than these GBs. Under your logic, why build any houses or production buildings at all?

DeletedUser96901

yes grandmother:
I do what you say :rolleyes:

keep on saying other what to do

DeletedUser3157

also, why did they change the goods pictures ?

I think they probably redesigned all the goods icons due to popular demand.

No but srsly who knows eh. Maybe they had multiple designs from start and figured to now change it up..Or perhaps some art team/person was just really bored, they always seem pretty awesome miles ahead rest of the development so wouldn't suprise. Who knows those folk, maybe they can be quite weird at times with their work. Or maybe idea was more even colours for all ages and that lead to more major overhaul. Or perhaps even some random nonsense ala copyright reasons or whatever we wouldn't know.

You see, I'm trying really hard here to apply some logic for this and have some benafit of the doubt that this wasn't smth actually deemed important that they felt like they need to do. So I'm pretty interested to hear myself as well what caused this most trivial seemining non-sense redesigning in a time when people are just screaming for real functional improvements :P

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think they probably redesigned all the goods icons due to popular demand.

This. I had been sending Anwar about 5 PMs a day regarding this issue. I assume I was not the only one. I can finally begin to enjoy the game again now.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
This attack planner issue is getting really annoying now..no longer do I need to refresh after 5 or 6 battles to improve game speed as in the past, I need to do so after every 2 battles in order to see what units I have in attack and/or change some