• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

1.18 discussion thread

DeletedUser5514

Im using IE11 v11.0.2 and have updated flash recently... still, the battle issues reported by other players are also happening to me. After a few battles, either i have to refresh in order to make battles faster or to correct the new bug (you click the injured unit but you cannot see it moving away to the units pool... its place remains visually occupied although the unit is not there; sometimes you simply cant replace the units since you cant see them)

DeletedUser

Simply put, ditch IE (don't uninstall though), and try Chrome as an alternative, and btw, v12.x.x.x is the current Flash version for all browsers.

DeletedUser5514

Simply put, ditch IE (don't uninstall though), and try Chrome as an alternative, and btw, v12.x.x.x is the current Flash version for all browsers.

No way... IE is much faster than Chrome, at least in my pc...

DeletedUser15432

Reading through the notes on the problems with the battle screen, I can personally say that I do not and have not experienced any of the bugs mentioned, however, that might be because I play on all 8 worlds and initiated a regime of 20 actions on a world and then migrate to the next world and repeat. This was due to the inordinate number of flash crashes, which also ceased after implementation of this regime. Therefore, if you want to avoid all the issues try using mt method and it should work.

DeletedUser

Same is happening with Chrome. I don't get many flash crashes but since the last update I've experienced the same problems with battles and army management screen as described by rogeriods. The army management screen glitches are very annoying.

DeletedUser

A bit difficult to comment then wizz, as I never have a problem on this computer.

@rogeroids: How you can possibly say the IE is faster than Chrome, or any of the other browsers, is beyond belief.

DeletedUser7719

It matters. I use MSIE 8.0 (yes, I have a desktop that's still running vista here :p) and battles are faster on there compared to any other browser I have tried (especially in full screen on a 1920x1080 moniter). I use chrome on my laptop that's using windows 8 though because it runs faster and memory leaks aren't as large