• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

0.10.1 update on Arvahall

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser65

i brought this issue up last week on the beta server and we got no reply and obviously no fix to it either. i said it then and il say it now, id prefer no merge to this

edit: a 2nd merge has since passed there and i still have only 10 players in my hood and 6 of us are in the same guild

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser276

Next monday when the merge happens. The coding for it has been started. Next monday at 3am server time is when things get shuffled.

As for the points... you dont suffer much as who are left are active players and as such probably not much pushovers so you should be able to get points if you concentrate on attacking them.

DeletedUser

As it is now I only have 9 targets to attack and 6 of those have only 1 slinger or 2 spears. At least as it was, some inactives had 8 spears or 4/4 horses/warriors

How can i concentrate on 9 players with one attack each day? And half of them with no army?

DeletedUser65

As for the points... you dont suffer much as who are left are active players and as such probably not much pushovers so you should be able to get points if you concentrate on attacking them.
theres 23 people in my hood now
10 of which actively pursue towers,
how long do you think the lower lvl actives will remain when they get farmed 10 times a day everyday, because thats what will happen for the others to get medals.
as i already suggested on the beta forums we should have been left 40% inactive players to farm so we dont bully the actives out of the game which iv sadly done already in the beta world(guess he didnt like being the runt of the litter and getting farmed by more than just me everyday)

DeletedUser

I concur, a great number of players do quit the game because of daily attacks but is not like there is another option.

At least you have 23 people in your hood! That was my point...

DeletedUser276

they just have to deal with it for 1 week... then whammo shufflin. Its not like they have to deal with massive attacks from now till eternity. If they cant handle 1 week then I know a great checkers online game they can play ;)

DeletedUser

I like Checkers, but lose quite often. I am just wondering about what Farmer had said about the beta world. He said he has been through two merges, and still only has 10 people. Perhaps that is because there are not a whole lot of people on that world?

DeletedUser276

no thats not it. I found out the reason but thats there. which is different than here. I got a guarantee that things will be ok come merge next monday. so no biggie.

DeletedUser

Well as long as battle points are not counted for anyone... i can wait. Seeing as people have different numbers of neighbors now, it wouldn't be fair for the battle points to count

They are still being counted for open tournaments but since everyone in the neighborhood has the same amount of players to attack it's fair.

As for the global scoring it won't be a big issue as it's only for a week and a dozen or so more active players difference between neighborhoods at the most is not a huge point difference.

DeletedUser

Nope, is not the same amount of players for every neighborhood! How many do you have now left?

DeletedUser

The same amount for the individual neighborhood so the pvp towers are fair for the neighborhood players.

lol thats not what i asked you :P Towers are frozen anyway. Was asking about the number of neighbors in your group.

DeletedUser

I have some towers that are still active but most of the time was removed.

I have 13 people in my neighborhood at this time.

DeletedUser

I got 10 players left, had 2 day until the turney finished to get 20 medals. crap. All the effort for nothing.
Why oh why was I so stupid and put money into premium. There will not be any more premium for me.
I was active so far, but if I get attacked 10 times a day, I will be leaving the game.
I can't play 24/7 some game.
I hope that update does NOT make it onto the other servers until this is all sorted out.

DeletedUser

I got 10 players left, had 2 day until the turney finished to get 20 medals. crap. All the effort for nothing.
Why oh why was I so stupid and put money into premium. There will not be any more premium for me.
I was active so far, but if I get attacked 10 times a day, I will be leaving the game.
I can't play 24/7 some game.
I hope that update does NOT make it onto the other servers until this is all sorted out.

Don't be so negative. The medals are not lost at all. If you are first in any given tower, you will receive the medals when the neighborhoods are finally merged.

DeletedUser1378

So .... I just want to sort through some of this, as its a bit confusing to me.
If I am battling through the provinces to continue my expansion and goods exploration AND for the purpose of gaining points for the PvP towers, are we implying I should hold out for a week as the points won't currently count for the towers since they are frozen?
Can someone please expand on this for me? I know I must sound dense but I am looking for some clarification ... Do I have any of this right?

DeletedUser

The points still count for the pvp towers if they are still going.

It will show if it's done or still a few days left when you load the pvp screen of that age tower.

Status
Not open for further replies.