• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

0.10.1 update on Arvahall

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser17

Hi Guys,

EN1 will be upgraded first with the 10.1 patch, then the other worlds should follow if all goes well. Thank you for your understanding.

DeletedUser

Bring it on ;). Will the merge happen right away or like the old plan the first sunday that comes around?

DeletedUser17

Bring it on ;). Will the merge happen right away or like the old plan the first sunday that comes around?

The merge will be happen next monday in the morning hours. Thanks for asking. :)

DeletedUser1081

Monday at 3AM is what I read. my understanding is that the tournaments will end on Sundays and the mergers will take place on Mondays at 3AM.

DeletedUser17

The tournaments end on Sunday. The merging happens on Monday.

DeletedUser

And the time between those 2? Will Battlepoints be count of the current players and the player who gets merged?

DeletedUser1080

Uhm. . . I think your update broke my neighborhood. ._. We're missing 74 players, some of whom I personally know were active. I have the neighborhood with Node and carioca. I have the buttons to click through to see more players, but I can't actually see more players.

DeletedUser

- My neighberhoods only got 11 people left to.

- Pvp tournaments have endend. No more points are bieing added will this be till sunday? So we all start fresh?

DeletedUser65

yes and now the players who wish to compete for the towers get to bully the lower active players into quitting, rather than leaving them play in peace and just farm the inactives.

DeletedUser

It is even worse if you have neighbors in your guild....duh no points at all.

On another note. Right after the update i have the Iron Age tower showing it has ended. I am the winner but no medals have been given. Question: will they be given later or is a bug and i must submit a ticket?

DeletedUser

It is even worse if you have neighbors in your guild....duh no points at all.

On another note. Right after the update i have the Iron Age tower showing it has ended. I am the winner but no medals have been given. Question: will they be given later or is a bug and i must submit a ticket?

Will be given later. However i would like to know the plan what is gonna happen. Like blacksmith said we might got to wait till next monday when things will be set to work.

DeletedUser

Well as long as battle points are not counted for anyone... i can wait. Seeing as people have different numbers of neighbors now, it wouldn't be fair for the battle points to count

DeletedUser

Yeah but they still count for the points ranking -_- not fair if you ask me

DeletedUser276

well I am sure we can deal with it till its correctly sorted.

DeletedUser65

Well as long as battle points are not counted for anyone... i can wait. Seeing as people have different numbers of neighbors now, it wouldn't be fair for the battle points to count
they dont count for towers(i assume cos tournaments are suspended now) but they do add to ranking

DeletedUser

well I am sure we can deal with it till its correctly sorted.

Do you mean until next week (Monday) or will it be hotfixed? As it is now I only have 9 targets to attack and 6 of those have only 1 slinger or 2 spears. At least as it was, some inactives had 8 spears or 4/4 horses/warriors

Yes i am speaking about the points granted from battles (not towers)

Status
Not open for further replies.