• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Make purchases give guild gifts

I think I know which game this idea is coming from! In any case, if your idea is unformatted, it will not be forwarded.
  2. New Bug: GE4 map messed up

Almost looks like a graphics edit but not saying it is one.
  3. Event Halloween Event 2023 Feedback Thread

I strongly agree with this comment, 14 days seem ideal. But at the same time, I don't want it implemented because I like days where events are running rather than not, easier to build cities and GBs. I think a few years back we had exactly what you are talking about, 4 major events that lasted a...
  4. Event Halloween Event 2023 Feedback Thread

Best. Event. Ever for anyone who familiarised themselves with the game mechanics on Beta days before the event started. The upcoming Winter Event is garbage in terms and I would rather play the Halloween event again.
  5. how does the system select aiding priorities?

That leads to the thought of having a manual aid priority list.
  6. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Thanks the response that makes it clear.
  7. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Diamond leagues should have a lower team size due to the increase in competition. 1 winner out of 6-8 guilds sounds okay for lower leagues. In Diamond it makes sense to have around 3 as all the guilds have proven themselves as being the best. This will increase the number of teams and will...
  8. Event Halloween Event 2023 Feedback Thread

I am aware that population is a useful aspect for new players being one myself. I have 30 residential buildings. At my era the Caravan provides 1045 population at level 1, then 1118 population and 5 goods at level 8. Looks like level 8 should be the actual level 2.
  9. Event Halloween Event 2023 Feedback Thread

The Tarot Card Caravans upgrades are not worthful from levels 2-8. Only the population increases by 10 along with some coins. It could do better with lesser levels, 12 levels where the building becomes better only in the last 3 levels is wasted selection kits. In comparison the previous...
  10. Event Halloween Event 2023 Feedback Thread

There should be an option to revive the deck (e.g for 50 teeth) if the health drops to 0. Often I do not have my eyes set on health as I'm too busy matching the cards with the bonuses that I do a fight and suddenly I'm dead. I lose all the cards along with what I bought in the card shop. This...
  11. General Feed Back - Good and Bad

I have not played the settlements from when they were released. I was infact shocked to see the rewards being so simple because that much effort for me requires something game-breaking. Settlements are a nice concept when you think about what the game is about (progressing through history) but...
  12. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Negotiations should yield double rewards, which is logically accurate as per the advances made.
  13. Not a Bug: [New Tech Tree] "Advance to the next age" quest does not complete.

The quest "Advance to the next age" does not register as complete when moving from BA to IA. I have contacted Support, they stated that this quest requires me to step into EMA, as I have completed all the quests for IA, however there is no indication in the quest statement for specifically...