• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Make purchases give guild gifts

• Thread starter Deleted member 127677
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 127677

This may not be a new idea, but given that there is now a lot of incentivisation going on for purchases, of event passes, dimes, various packs and so forth, would it be possible for those purchases also to give something to the guild members, in the form of small gifts - or to the guild, in the form of goods packs, dimes or other inventory items? In the vein of ‘x has purchased pack y, this gives every guild member z, please collect here’? I see no negatives with this, it would be a way for the whole guild to benefit from someone spending on their city? Some chests could contain diamonds too. A way of pooling diamonds has been suggested before, to mixed feedback. Would this be a way of sharing some of the benefits for one player of buying diamonds, to the rest of the guild? If this is the wrong place, maybe can it be moved to a general discussion thread?

Last edited by a moderator:

Fighter64

Private
I think I know which game this idea is coming from!
In any case, if your idea is unformatted, it will not be forwarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.