• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Robot Killers?

I was wondering ... In combat, is the autobattle option really worth it? I mean, it speeds things up, sure, and in punch-ups with NPCs it's pretty much rock-paper-scissors I'd imagine. But does it actually aid PvP combat? Y'see in revenge attacks, it's not always guaranteed that you'll be...
  2. A question ...

I'm late to this party. Is there a short list (or glossary) explaining all the short-hand terms and acronyms?
  3. Plodding Along

I'm quite new to FoE but done a bit of city building in general, mainly Caesar III. Now, I'm not excessively competitive nor combative. I enjoy construction, optimal design, and social interaction. Am I in the wrong game? I'm not criticising FoE at all, but I wondered if all the PvP combat, the...