• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Robot Killers?

Erich Zahn

Private
I was wondering ...
In combat, is the autobattle option really worth it?

I mean, it speeds things up, sure, and in punch-ups with NPCs it's pretty much rock-paper-scissors I'd imagine. But does it actually aid PvP combat?

Y'see in revenge attacks, it's not always guaranteed that you'll be fighting someone who is playing 'live'. So their forces will be playing on auto. Does playing live versus auto give an advantage? Or is autobattle valid?

Emberguard

Legend
There is worth in both Manual and Auto Battle.

When your city is new there's far more worth in Manual Battle because you don't have a lot of boosts to back you up. Later on you'll have enough attack boosts and units that it really won't matter that much whether you Manual or Auto Battle

Auto Battle will lose you a lot more units as the AI is fairly simple and makes bad plays. But if you have the boosts to take and dish out hits then you can afford to have a lot of bad plays and still win the match

Note: Never use Rogues to defend in PvP Arena. The AI will leave those units until last, making them far more ineffective than a regular unit will be