• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Narghile

Closed WTII Reboot Week #1 26/06/23

Camping at the end of OF
  2. Narghile

New Content Unit Stacking Feedback Thread

Now that all the groups are stacked, which I love. After the first 3-4 battles, you are still scrolling, spec in OF (My level) with so many different types of troops (Spec if you want to add a few from the level below for fun). I would love a tick box, that would hide injured troops, so with the...
  3. Narghile

Unformatted: Ability to hide GB spending in Town Hall in player goes inactive.

HI All, Could we put in a tick box in the Town Hall/GB to hide (Not delete) when we have spent FB on a GB and the player goes inactive and you know it is not worth spending more to get them back. When I was newer, I would drop a FP here and there as a marker and sometime snipe, but nothing is...
  4. Narghile

Too many People, Supplies and Guild Coins;

Hi , I only have a rank of 7038, but at this point I have 57K people spare, 72M supplies & 460K tavern silver.. I wish you could please implement some way that I could spend these resourses. I only spend supplies on GE and BG. I only use FT to assist in GE. I no longer build army buildings as I...
  5. Narghile

Production buildings upgrade

Hi, just want to say thank you that I no longer have to change between bought and built production buildings when starting a new production. Not a major thing, but really helpful when doing 5 min production. Regards Narg
  6. Narghile

Better user information about quests

Hi, I am sorry if this has been brought up in the past. I recently had a quest where I had to get 1 good from my age (Modern) and one from every previous age. By the time I got up to like 20, I aborted the quest as I could not tell what I had already got and what I still need, thus I would be...