• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Better user information about quests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narghile

Private
Hi,

I am sorry if this has been brought up in the past. I recently had a quest where I had to get 1 good from my age (Modern) and one from every previous age.

By the time I got up to like 20, I aborted the quest as I could not tell what I had already got and what I still need, thus I would be kinda chasing my ass trying to work out that last good I missed.

Could you please add a pop-up (or simular) that shows what I have already received and what I still need to aquire?

Regards
Narg

Knight of ICE

Not only has this been brought up before, it has also been forwarded to the devs, so there is no need to discuss this again. It is up to them if it will be implemented or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.