• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Too many People, Supplies and Guild Coins;

Narghile

Private
Hi
I only have a rank of 7038, but at this point I have 57K people spare, 72M supplies & 460K tavern silver.. I wish you could please implement some way that I could spend these resourses. I only spend supplies on GE and BG. I only use FT to assist in GE. I no longer build army buildings as I get will soon get 4 per day due to building and get so many in GE.

There are so many resouces we could use like turn into FB.

I do not have the answer. but I have 57K people awaiting your answer and happy to spend 72M supplies to assist in the endevour;

Regards
Narg

Shad23

Emperor
In later eras technologies cost a lot of suplys as for tavern silver i dont use it much a part for when a quest asks me to spend some