• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. treboreel

No ‘Event’ icon on iPad app.

OK, I found them, but why would you put it there, when it used to appear on the desktop when the event started. At least I know where it is now. Thanks.
  2. treboreel

But, that is what I am saying, there is no icon there to select. It is not visible and nowhere to be found. Please open the attachments, that I included.
  3. treboreel

Hello, I’m forced to play FOE on an iPad app and it’s horrible. For the last three events, I’ve had no ‘Event’ icon on the iPad desktop when I load the game. I’ve tried reinstalling the app, but no icon. And, please do not reply with ‘play FOE on a PC’. I’m unable to do that atm. Thanks all.
  4. treboreel

Dear FOE Developers. You are destroying your own game.

Hello, I have been playing FOE for years and it sued to be, that if you logged into the game everyday, and completed all the event tasks, you would win some kind of a prize at the end of the event. You months now, you have lessened chances of winning, removing all or most Diamond prizes. I...
  5. treboreel

Please create new ‘Rogue’ tab in ‘Army Management’ window.

Who really cares what you do. All the other units have their tab. Create a tab for Rogues and be done with it.
  6. treboreel

Then scroll, scroll, scroll all the way over to find your Rogues. If there was a Rogue tab, you would just select that. Wake up, laddie!!!
  7. treboreel

Would you please create a new ‘Rogue’ tab in the ‘Army Management’ window. There is more than enough room on the ‘Tab’ section of the window. Please see attachment. Thank you. Trebor.
  8. treboreel

Unformatted: Please add ‘Caboose’ to the Winter Train Set.

Hello, Please add a ‘Caboose’ to the Winter Train Set. Most trains that I have seen have a caboose at the end of the train. Special attributes could be added to the item. Here is a photo of a caboose. Come on, this get on the caboose! Thank you, Treboreel