• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. punita

Seed vault (en6)

If anyone is levelling their seed vault please consider giving me p4/5. I'm willing to pay 1.9 rates
  2. punita

New Bug: Quest fulfilled wrongly

World: Sinernia Browser and Version: Latest chrome Overview of the bug: A quest in Pe requires "Research a technology that does not unlock a military building or an expansion" but i researched ca tech Exploration that unlocks a military building, and the quest got fulfilled Screenshots: attached...
  3. punita

Best era to camp and tips

I'm currently in Lma and plan to age up in the next gbg, should I go to ca or directly go to industrial age? Also please give some aging up tips of before and after aging up Im a fighter btw and att/def currently is 554/531%. Also i have some good att building to place yet
  4. punita

Confirmed: Rewards from building have too much space

World: Sinernia Browser and Version: Chrome's latest version Overview of the bug: When you collect from a building that gives more than 3 rewards, then the space b/w popup is too much Screenshots: actual screenshot will be provided after 18-19 hrs but I have attached an example (sorry for bad...
  5. punita

Not a Bug: New daily challenge giver top cut off

World: Sinernia Browser and Version: chrome's latest version Overview of the bug: the new quest giver, top (blue part) is partially cut off Screenshots: are attached below How often this occurs: Always Urgency: just a minor visual bug Preventative Actions: clear cookies/cache. I have performed a...
  6. punita

New Bug: New build in main city

World: Sinernia Browser and Version: Chrome latest version - (Chrome/98.0.4758.82) from game setting Overview of the bug: If I get a new building in a settlement that makes the build button glow, then I come back to the main city but the build button keeps glowing. Screenshots: Attached How...
  7. punita

Exact 10 Million Points

8. punita

Some really difficult choice there

9. punita

Rare Sight

Rare sight for a player with lvl 83 arc to see 0 fps in stock (i.e. me)
  10. punita

October quiz

What are we supposed to do in October quiz? Do we have to choose a random foe Avatar or do we have to modify it or anything else
  11. punita

Reply Time

Here 1st viewer will use reply feature to reply to my post. Next will reply to the post which replied to my post and so on. Lemme start the conversation Hi, enjoying the game?
  12. punita

Game lagging

Today,the game is lagging a lot. I m using it on my daily device(it is a laptop) ,it used to run smooth before. I did no update to my pc,no hardware/software change bot still the game feels like laggy and running on 5-10 fps.My pc is pretty decent so no problems with pc. I did other things like...
  13. punita

Whisper feature

Can someone tell me about whisper feature in chat.
  14. punita

Age up

Im planning to age up from hma to lma. My attack is 167/219. coins-31M,supplies-20M,goods-7-8k of each hma type, 300 of each lma type. So it it fine for me to age up and please give some tips on what to do after i age up.
  15. punita

Do Not Suggest: Achievement give rewards

Proposal: To add some rewards when we get achievements Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?: It has been suggested once before but it was not formatted, had no poll and not much viewed. I...
  16. punita

Forge point

How much fps do you guys make daily(excluding hc,bg,gbg etc) and what are your fps stock(forge packs)
  17. punita

July wildlife

When will the result be declared for july wildlife contest?
  18. punita

New Bug: Not a neighbor

When i click on player ranking list,i see a player as neigbour above me (arrow sign) but when i see social tab,he is not even a neighbour