• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Confirmed: Rewards from building have too much space

Status
Not open for further replies.

punita

Corporal
  • ff.jpg
    World
    : Sinernia
  • Browser and Version: Chrome's latest version
  • Overview of the bug: When you collect from a building that gives more than 3 rewards, then the space b/w popup is too much
  • Screenshots: actual screenshot will be provided after 18-19 hrs but I have attached an example (sorry for bad editing)
  • How often this occurs: Always
  • Urgency: Tell us if this is an urgent bug (game-changing/game-breaking), or if it is just a minor bug (non-game changing).
  • Preventative Actions: All the methods told by the tech support
  • I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods? Yes
Screenshot-

Knight of ICE

Not a bug. Space is caused by your zoom level. If that space was reduced, those pop-ups would overlapse if you zoom out.

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
Not a bug. Space is caused by your zoom level. If that space was reduced, those pop-ups would overlapse if you zoom out.
That is NOT true. The issue is there even if I have zoomed out to the max. What's more, this is a new issue that was not there in the previous versions.

In fact, here are a couple of screenshots as proof:
FoE Olympic Treasury Collect.png

This is me collecting from Olympic Treasury zoomed IN to max.

FoE Athlon Abbey Collect.png

This is me collecting from Athlon Abbey while Zoomed OUT to max.

In both cases the space between the collected resources is the same. In fact, I can't even see all the resources collected because some are outside the visible area.

So yes, this is very much a bug, and very confusing, too - when collecting from several buildings at once it makes it hard to keep track of what was collected and from where. Now please do your job properly and report this bug instead of lying to us that it is not a bug.

Knight of ICE

In that case, Contact Support. I tried it and it does not happen to me, so they will need a ticket to check.

Status
Not open for further replies.