• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Matt the Melancholic

(Sale) May Madness 2021 Feedback

I see as usual this feedback has been hijacked by the moderators (staff members whether paid or not) and turned into an argument and thus derailed. Strange, I thought from the thread title it was a place for CUSTOMERS (that's us) to FEEDBACK our feelings as CUSTOMERS to Inno. My bad. But...
  2. Matt the Melancholic

(Sale) May Madness 2021 Feedback

50 fp for 995 diamonds? Are you taking the micky? At worse, 50 fp can be realised in 50 hours. While 995 diamonds at best will take perhaps months to realise by completing GE4 and having a diamond farm. What sort of an idiot would exchange 995 diamonds for 50 forge points? I find promotions of...
  3. Matt the Melancholic

Are there gay or gay-friendly guilds?

I like your posts, Janet. Oh and I don't mind if you're male, female, heterosexual, gay, bi, TV or even French. Just tell me you're not ginger!
  4. Matt the Melancholic

I fail to understand how sexuality has ANY bearing on a guild? All I can imagine is that you wish to deny access from heterosexuals, this is popularly known as discrimination. I've been involved in several guilds and NEVER have I felt the need to ask first if it was okay to join because I have...
  5. Matt the Melancholic

Some people don't have any interest in your sexuality. Get over it.
  6. Matt the Melancholic

Why do you play Forge of Empires?

Lockdown had a serious impact on my already seriously damaged mental health, and, without a friend in the world, my sister suggested I try an online game in an attempt to make friends (to help with my depression and loneliness). Sadly, as you all know, it failed dismally and far from making...
  7. Matt the Melancholic

Afternoon here.

Afternoon here.
  8. Matt the Melancholic

That's nice.

That's nice.
  9. Matt the Melancholic

Relax. Determined attackers will always break through, the only issue is if they plunder - and...

Relax. Determined attackers will always break through, the only issue is if they plunder - and they only have 24 hours in which to do so. All they can plunder is one production. Just try to collect promptly.
  10. Matt the Melancholic

That's awful!

That's awful!
  11. Matt the Melancholic

Unformatted: Sitting down in the tavern

Or "You are still slumped in the corner blind drunk from drinking too much the homemade scrumpy" :D
  12. Matt the Melancholic

PvP Arena Feedback

This is the problem currently with PvP, people who have camped in a low age for years, built an Arc and every other Great Building to a high level, have attack and defence bonuses of perhaps 200% (and more) and are matched against someone who has been playing for days or weeks! Not a very level...
  13. Matt the Melancholic

PvP Arena Feedback

I see no need for attacks on my character. Please re-read the Forum rules.
  14. Matt the Melancholic

PvP Arena Feedback

Does this mean the end of the tournament (curently PvP) being dominated by "campers" who throw thousands of diamonds to produce every Great Building to level 10 and above and have attack/defence bonuses in excess of 100% in Iron Age and EMA ??? And instead we get a tournament on a more level...
  15. Matt the Melancholic

Unformatted: BGB super league

With all due respect, this smacks of elitism.