• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Forwarded: GvG Battle freezes and internal errors

World: Cirgard Browser and Version: Opera Overview of the bug: Screenshots: How often this occurs: Urgency: Preventative Actions: Summary: I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Have you...
  2. I have to speak what is on my mind!!!

Hi...I'm playing this game almost 3 years,I think,and it always was fun doing that..but recently I'm highly disappointed with every new update and every new change...I just want to know do you (Developers) even consider what most of players said? I know dozens of players with 2.000.000+ points...
  3. #9.th Guild Order of the Dragon needs a few members

Hi to all..Guild Order of the Dragon needs 2 or 3 more members (active)...we have 78. active players so we want to reach max number of members...we are 9.th guild in Cirgard and one of the most active guild...we prefer higher lvl players but everyone who is active is welcome..we also have FP`s...
  4. Unhappiness...

Hi..first I need to say that i realy like this game and I spend so much time in it by fighting,polishing/motivating,helping guild members with trades etc...but I had a little problem lately. Admins deleted my lvl 8 Statue of Zeus. Some player contacted me and said that he will contribute all his...
  5. Not a Bug: help my great building disappeared

My great building disappeared a few minutes ago,Statue of Zeus...why?