• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

I have to speak what is on my mind!!!

vlahia

Private
Hi...I'm playing this game almost 3 years,I think,and it always was fun doing that..but recently I'm highly disappointed with every new update and every new change...I just want to know do you (Developers) even consider what most of players said?
I know dozens of players with 2.000.000+ points who stopped playing because they lost any interest and another dozens who probably will stop in next few weeks.. Please take this as a good criticism in order to avoid repeating the same mistakes...cheers

DeletedUser

Okay, well it would help if you were a little more specific about what you find disappointing and how it could be improved. :D

DeletedUser5180

Hi...I'm playing this game almost 3 years,I think,and it always was fun doing that..but recently I'm highly disappointed with every new update and every new change...I just want to know do you (Developers) even consider what most of players said?
I know dozens of players with 2.000.000+ points who stopped playing because they lost any interest and another dozens who probably will stop in next few weeks.. Please take this as a good criticism in order to avoid repeating the same mistakes...cheers

a lot of players share your sentiments and also know many players who have given up which is a great shame.

i honesty don't think the devs do consider what the players say here. As we all know there is a beta server where all new releases and updates appear first for testing before coming to the en and other live servers.

For some reason almost all player feedback there is ignored. many problems could be ironed out before coming live but the dev team choose to implement new features and updates knowing full well it will affect the game in a negative way

that is the most infuriating thing about the ways the game is evolving and is the biggest factor in so many players stopping the FoE journey the have travelled, some for 2 years now :(

vlahia

Private
Fair enough :)

1) I don't like neighborhood ordering
2) I don't like GB changes
3) I don't like new GB changes which will come (as unlimited GB leveling)
4) I was really excited about GvG wars but now I cant find any fun there
5) I don't like this FoE soccer cup (we must check rewards every 6 hours if we want a specific item,which is not always possible,also goal attempts are poorly done )
6) I don't like new buildings (dont like statitics)
7) Moderators are unkind
8) Game become too slow (even I have solid computer)
9) Army management is really GOOD! and I like it..
Thats what I could remember right now but there are more things for sure...cheers :)

DeletedUser

There is an ideas section in the forums where you can suggest how to improve the above things so that they satisfy you or you can support a thread that already explains your idea. In both cases you are actually helping the game get better instead of criticizing it which does nothing.

Also the game developers have put in those changes because there are obviously positive sides that benefit the game and players. Somethings take a while to get used to and if something you feel is really wrong you can suggest ideas to change it.

I assure you Game developers are working as hard as possible to make the game fun for all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96867

It has become clear the developers have no intention of having any meaningful discussion with players about the direction of the game, even on major features like gvg which showed major problems in testing yet the players couldn't get ANY response to their suggestions. One has to wonder what is even the point of Beta if most of the time attempts are not going to be made to correct problems, or listen to the testers. Many very simple to implement features which would improve gvg have not been implemented at all, or at least not in an effective manner even after over 6 MONTHS of feedback from players. Several lengthly discussions have been started by players about how to improve gvg to fix it's major design flaws, but without ANY response at all from developers or any INNO staff who can provide useful insight these discussions will never go anywhere.

We can suggest ideas as much as we like but almost every time the developers seem to have actually taken any notice(months too late) their solution has missed the mark by so much it is clear they didn't have any basic understanding of the problem in the first place. Clearly the developers have become completely out of touch with what is actually going on in the game, this couldn't be made any more obvious than with the recent HOS disaster, and the unreal out of balance of the medal package prize which already reduced by 75% from their intial beta release have rendered pvp tower and GB medals useless. Players during the event can buy 5x as many medals as they have managed to win in 12 months of intensive pvp effort.

You can continue to assure us that the developers are working hard to make the game fun, and that our feedback is important to INNO, but we are no longer buying as the evidence speaks for itself.

DeletedUser13082

As I have played with vlahia in same guild in this game for maybe around 7-8 months now (give or take), I'm well aware of the issues which are likely frustrating him. Those, from what I can gather, are the same issues that are troubling the vast majority of the player base, at least on EN server.

The game has taken a very large turn for the worse over the past year. Yes we can make ideas threads and such like, and no offence intended LiquidSoap, but I think once you have been here for a while longer you will realise that the ideas section is pretty much invalid. Rarely will any ideas actually go ahead and be implemented. So far we had things like the unattached unit filter which was implemented, but that was never really an "idea" it was more like lack of common sense for it not to be implemented to begin with.

I do have to admit that in the last couple months the forums have been a much more enjoyable place, much like they were when FoE first started up. We're seeing a lot of old faces returning to the forum now, even though it's usually for negative feedback on the game, it still goes to show that players are starting to trust that their opinions on the forum will make a difference again. I congratulate the CM's and the mod team on their effort for this and for making the forum a more enjoyable place again. Also for the clear effort shown in making sure that we are listened too. The HoF situation has given me at least some small amount of hope that we may be listened to in the future. I'm sure most will know, me complimenting mods, doesn't happen often, usually I'm arguing with them and getting banned on a regular basis, so it must be a sign of good things to come lol :p.

I can fully understand the frustration from vlahia, and others who feel the same. There have been a lot of bad mistakes in the design of this game recently, that goes without saying, but for me, honestly, I am seeing signs of improvement, which gives just enough hope to keep me from cutting the final string keeping me attached to the game.

I think the best step for the game currently would be for the developers to take a long hard look at the GvG feature and the ideas offered for it, on the forums, from players. There are some excellent ideas floating around which are extremely easy to find, and no I'm not just talking about my own (which can be found in the link in my signature, *wink wink, nudge nudge* :p). There are a lot of things which would make GvG a much better feature and with GvG being pretty much the main aspect of the game now, it should really be the #1 priority for the game, in my opinion.

There are a lot of players who I know of that have already given up, and a lot more who are close to giving up too. Many of the "veteran" players are gone now with a mere handful of us left in comparison to 12 months ago, I could reel off a list who have quit which would be longer than this message currently is, that's a pretty big list! Take on board what is being said by players. Prioritise properly, don't leave us waiting desperately for much needed changes, make them #1. For example, with the issues we have with GvG currently, instead of a fix we get an extremely bad football event (personal opinion of the event) with terrible rewards, some of which caused chaos in the game (shared opinion of rewards). You're leaving us to play a game that is becoming unbearable, rather than fixing the things which need fixing most.

You have an excellent game with an even better player base/community. Stop trying to extort us with cheap tricks. Give us what we want and we'll spend our money willingly. That's how this game got started in the beginning, and that's how it should end.

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
Okay, well it would help if you were a little more specific about what you find disappointing and how it could be improved. :D
he does not have to be more specific. other players have already said what he, or anyone else will say. the ideas were given by players, same ideas from many different players. whats the point in repeating the same thing again when it gets ignored all the time? WE (the players) do not see any point in giving new ideas since all ideas and suggestions in the past few months were ignored and we were told that the devs are doing the best and we know nothing and we speak empty words. i think im going to start a new thread where players could say something about the positive and negative changes implemented by inno in the past few months, but it will be mostly negative replies. we all remember the good times, but we are starting to think it was another time and another game, the game we play now is not the same we used to play a year ago.

DeletedUser

While I cant agree with all points made, I will agree that ideas have recently been a little neglected... But NO MORE! Lol. I intend as part of my weekly 'chores' lol, to start sifting through these, the forum team have made some great changes in here lately, and things seem far better organised, the devs do look at ideas, but I think this works best if we can look through and send a proposal through ourselves in a more detailed way.

It is no secret that there has been a huge turn over in the team recently, but as things are setting we can only move forwards and get back to making improvements, Tracey has been working very hard in the time she has been here to help improve certain aspects of the game, and there are more plans to make further improvements.

So please do keep adding ideas, some in there are fantastic, and I would like to start sending some of these forward to the devs in the near future.

Also I would like to take a chance to say sorry for the extended delay with the GB vouchers, as I have noticed a surge in tickets relating to the GB vouchers, the vouchers are actually there in your inventories already, but until the iPad update goes through, you wont be able to see them. We are very hopeful this will be soon. So whilst we do understand there have been a string of issues / bugs recently, we really are working hard to try and make improvements, and one way we are trying this is as previously posted by Tracey, is to improve the flow from BETA to here and ensure more bugs are ironed out there first.

DeletedUser76094

There is an ideas section in the forums where you can suggest how to improve the above things so that they satisfy you or you can support a thread that already explains your idea. In both cases you are actually helping the game get better instead of criticizing it which does nothing.

Also the game developers have put in those changes because there are obviously positive sides that benefit the game and players. Somethings take a while to get used to and if something you feel is really wrong you can suggest ideas to change it.

I assure you Game developers are working as hard as possible to make the game fun for all.

Are you kidding me? There are HUNDREDS of ideas that are collecting dirt in that section. It sure sounds like your poor attempt to cop out on that one mate. It's high time that a dev comes to the forums and answers some of the questions that many mods here aren't able to answer for obvious reasons.

DeletedUser2989

Also I would like to take a chance to say sorry for the extended delay with the GB vouchers, as I have noticed a surge in tickets relating to the GB vouchers, the vouchers are actually there in your inventories already, but until the iPad update goes through, you wont be able to see them. We are very hopeful this will be soon. So whilst we do understand there have been a string of issues / bugs recently, we really are working hard to try and make improvements, and one way we are trying this is as previously posted by Tracey, is to improve the flow from BETA to here and ensure more bugs are ironed out there first.

Hopefully they do start using their beta server a lot better, it's a really useful tool that they just aren't using. Hope to be able to "see" those vouchers soon too. :)

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
I still don't fully understand why a huge majority of players are left waiting so that a tiny minority of players who use the iPad won't miss out on the feature too.

Perhaps the PC format of the game should be suspended until there is parity with the iPad version - features, usability etc.

Last edited:

DeletedUser99588

Hopefully they do start using their beta server a lot better, it's a really useful tool that they just aren't using.

PMSL when I watched this months Inno TV. They had a bit about needing players to test on beta and how valued the feedback is :rolleyes:

The Tominator

Sergeant
It has become clear the developers have no intention of having any meaningful discussion with players about the direction of the game, even on major features like gvg which showed major problems in testing yet the players couldn't get ANY response to their suggestions. One has to wonder what is even the point of Beta if most of the time attempts are not going to be made to correct problems, or listen to the testers. Many very simple to implement features which would improve gvg have not been implemented at all, or at least not in an effective manner even after over 6 MONTHS of feedback from players. Several lengthly discussions have been started by players about how to improve gvg to fix it's major design flaws, but without ANY response at all from developers or any INNO staff who can provide useful insight these discussions will never go anywhere.

We can suggest ideas as much as we like but almost every time the developers seem to have actually taken any notice(months too late) their solution has missed the mark by so much it is clear they didn't have any basic understanding of the problem in the first place. Clearly the developers have become completely out of touch with what is actually going on in the game, this couldn't be made any more obvious than with the recent HOS disaster, and the unreal out of balance of the medal package prize which already reduced by 75% from their intial beta release have rendered pvp tower and GB medals useless. Players during the event can buy 5x as many medals as they have managed to win in 12 months of intensive pvp effort.

You can continue to assure us that the developers are working hard to make the game fun, and that our feedback is important to INNO, but we are no longer buying as the evidence speaks for itself.

(Removed German language sentence as this forum is English only)

DeletedUser99588

They already have 16k players their they work hard to ignore, why would they need more?

Maybe they need players that tell them what they want to hear rather than the genuine feedback they get at the moment. Either way it was funny considering they do a very good job of ignoring their current beta testers and then go ahead and create solutions to problems that didn't exists aka free siege armies.

GvG will soon stand for Ghost versus Guild or even Ghost versus Ghost before long.

DeletedUser14782

can i put my two cents in?

i hink that the devs could potentially just fix stuff for the next while, instead of adding new, rather buggy features to the game.

FoE, if you want your players back, fix what you have, dont add more broken stuff.

DeletedUser13082

can i put my two cents in?

i hink that the devs could potentially just fix stuff for the next while, instead of adding new, rather buggy features to the game.

FoE, if you want your players back, fix what you have, dont add more broken stuff.

Agreed