• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Christoph do Alcaide

Deleting a GB?

Hi Kings, Queens & peasants, Can anyone tell me what happens if I delete a GB? Do the blueprints revert back to level 1 so if I wanted to rebuild it at some point I have to start from scratch, or does the current level remain? Thanks in advance Christoph
  2. Christoph do Alcaide

Not a Bug: Mathematician needed !

So, who can't do sums then? The Summer Prizes, at 30% off, are now 1200 diamonds instead of 1000 Regards, Christopher, Portugal
  3. Christoph do Alcaide

New Bug: Oracle

Looking at the Oracle selection set in my Inventory, it does not respond when I press the ? To see the benefits of each level? Is it just me? Regards, Chris
  4. Christoph do Alcaide

Impossible event quest

Well, it is for me My event quest No. 20, to get me the Event Hub addition, is to: Scout a province of Defeat this large army. Even with attack & defence boosts of 99%, plus another 30% from a Tavern Shop boost I have decimated most of my army so the defeat this large army is out As for the...
  5. Christoph do Alcaide

Spare rewards?

Hi peeps, I have, among others, a Mountain Reserve Selection Kit. I already have the mountain up to Bear mountain. And, it is very useful. So, why can I not auction the spare kit? There is no chance of obtaining upgrades for it if I used it so, what's the point in it being locked? Answers on a...
  6. Christoph do Alcaide

Brass in the Tomorrow age?

Hi all, I'm in the age of tomorrow. I have just conquered a province that gave me Iron Ore to improve the production of Brass. Why? I'm not in the Middle Ages suggestions on a postcard please
  7. Christoph do Alcaide

Insufficient privileges

I have Insufficient privileges to post here it says on game discussions ??? What the hell does that mean? I haven't bought enough diamonds ??? Or I haven't got 1000 people in my guild ??? Answers on a post-it please
  8. Christoph do Alcaide

No increase in benefit with Zeus upgrade?

Hi all, Can someone tell my why, for spending 536 Forge Points, there would be no increase in the bonus for my Statue of Zeus? tia, Chri
  9. Christoph do Alcaide

Update 1.2, screen lag?

Hi all, maybe it's just me, I haven't found any other mention of this on the forum but, since the update to 1.2 I have a screen lag for most operations of anything from 1 - 5 seconds. just about everything is doing it from collecting incidents, visiting friends taverns to just scrolling the...
  10. Christoph do Alcaide

Unrealistic Story Quest

Just a whinge, My next Story Quest is to research Squad Tactics & Special Operations. This Quest is titled: The end of this chapter. Ok but, I am currently in the middle of Modern Era. Squad Tactics & Special Operations are the last two in Postmodern Era. That's 25 researches and countless forge...
  11. Christoph do Alcaide

Locked forge points in Great Buildings?

So, a player gives up playing and quits. You have 40 forge points invested in one of their Great Buildings. What happens now? Nothing apparently Excellent
  12. Christoph do Alcaide

Polish, Motivate or ?

Around three times a day I scroll through my 'friends ' list. I always visit those that show an AID star and choose a building to motivate or polish. What would happen if I just chose the AID button?E Just wondering