• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Spare rewards?

Hi peeps,
I have, among others, a Mountain Reserve Selection Kit.
I already have the mountain up to Bear mountain. And, it is very useful.
So, why can I not auction the spare kit?
There is no chance of obtaining upgrades for it if I used it so, what's the point in it being locked?
Answers on a postcard,
Happy gaming,
Chris

Forwandert

Major-General
You can unlock things near the top of the inventory page. (little icon with a padlock) check that box then scroll down and unlock whatever you want to sell to the antique dealer.

Things automatically get locked incase you accidentally sell them. Except AD purchases for some reason they don't.

Theres every chance the building upgrades will be available on next years event or in AD in the future so sometimes worth bearing in mind before selling. I tend to keep any spares for the next year on decent buildings.

You can unlock things near the top of the inventory page. (little icon with a padlock) check that box then scroll down and unlock whatever you want to sell to the antique dealer.

Things automatically get locked incase you accidentally sell them. Except AD purchases for some reason they don't.

Theres every chance the building upgrades will be available on next years event or in AD in the future so sometimes worth bearing in mind before selling. I tend to keep any spares for the next year on decent buildings.
Wow, thank you
always learning something new here