• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Make user interface more consistent

This was originally reported as a bug but, because it does not actually break the game, it was requested that it be submitted as an idea: Some menu options do not behave consistently. For example, there is a "visit" option on the menu for GB "Contributor Ranking" and on the "Event history"...
  2. GvG event log

It would be useful if the attacking guild was reported in the log for GvG even if the hex is in a landing zone. This would make the behaviour more consistent and I think that this would be a useful enhancement. I didn't find a similar suggestion and this does not appear to be considered a bug.
  3. Timing of new era

I think that the timing of the new Future era was unfortunate. The Winter Quest has quests like "Gain control over a province" which is harder if you are just getting into the new tech tree and the new map. It would be nice if some thought was given to the timing of these kind of changes.
  4. Have "remember me" on by default for forum login

I had a problem some time ago where, after I logged in, the forums made me login again when I tried to post or reply. At that time, when I reported this as a bug, I was told to turn on the "remember me" setting when logging in. If you need to have this setting that to avoid problems using the...
  5. Indicator for contributions to happiness from polished buildings

I don't know if this has been suggested yet but it would be useful if you could tell how much total happiness is coming from polished buildings and decorations. That information would be useful in managing happiness - at the moment, I think that the only way to do this is to find all the...
  6. Inconsistent bonuses for defence

How come units on the world map get defence bonuses for both attack and defence but GBs & watchfires only give bonuses for defence for defending units? The application of bonuses to defending units should be more consistent within the game. I think that it would be better if defending units got...
  7. World map should position to continent last accessed

I find it frustrating that the World Map always seems to return to the same continent. This is annoying. It would be more helpful if you were brought back to the last continent that you were active on so you didn't have to go find the ship and change continents each time you use the world map...
  8. Add a "bypass plunder" option to speed up game

I think that it would be extremely useful to have an option to bypass plunder after a win in PvP so that it is not necessary to loading the enemy city. I am almost never plundering but I spend a significant amount of game time waiting for the defeated city to be displayed so that I can NOT...
  9. Light weight refresh

I have noticed that there are quite a few problems related to incorrect or inconsistent displays and generally the response from first line support is that you can resolve this by refreshing the game. That does indeed generally clear most problems that I have seen to date but it also does reload...