• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

World map should position to continent last accessed

bilboman

Corporal
I find it frustrating that the World Map always seems to return to the same continent. This is annoying. It would be more helpful if you were brought back to the last continent that you were active on so you didn't have to go find the ship and change continents each time you use the world map. This would eliminate yet another case of loading something just so that you can get rid of it which is what seems to slow the game down a lot.

DeletedUser9168

i think it returns to whichever continent you left your scout on. i completed the PE provinces then finished off the bonus EMA sections so now if i click to go to the map i am always taken to the starter continent - which is ok cos those are the towers i usually want to check up on.

DeletedUser7719

I was thinking it should appear on the last map you were on before you hit "back to city" as I actually like my scout on the original map so it's easier to see the lower towers for me to get into on the last day of the tournament ;)

DeletedUser

You could make an idea out of that, byeordie :p

But jampots is right - currently the map opens on the continent where your scout is :)

DeletedUser13805

why on earth can you not simply click on the map and it opens up to a window where you choose were to go ? instead we have to go back to the first map then find a ship then go to the screen were we can choose were to go. why not just have that screen so your free to choose ?

DeletedUser4879

It used to go to the ship before the last update to "help" new players!
No it's going back to that map and that is called a bug in my book or
Inno should employ programmers who know how to do an update without
introducing bugs..But than there wouldn't be the need to update in the first place!!!:rolleyes:

bilboman

Corporal
why on earth can you not simply click on the map and it opens up to a window where you choose were to go ? instead we have to go back to the first map then find a ship then go to the screen were we can choose were to go. why not just have that screen so your free to choose ?

That would be an improvement - show the continent map. I would like to resume where I left off but the continent map at least loads slightly faster.

DeletedUser13805

That would be an improvement - show the continent map. I would like to resume where I left off but the continent map at least loads slightly faster.

all it would need is a little map showing the 3 different continents and you choose which one you want to go to and for all futher updates if more continents are added its a simple matter of just adding that new one to the 3 already there : ) tell inno games if they want a simple ideas man i dont cost much you can have this idea for free : )

DeletedUser16026

We already do have a world map with all continents, it could just be the main thing you see when you click continent map. Pick where you want to go, that would save a lot of trouble searching and moving across the boats/ships to switch continents too.

An additional option could be for the player to be able to place their scout where they want (though only when it's not scouting). It would require more work opposed to the world map idea (as that is already in the game), but the option to choose an "active province" for the scout wouldn't be that bad either.

DeletedUser13805

We already do have a world map with all continents, it could just be the main thing you see when you click continent map. Pick where you want to go, that would save a lot of trouble searching and moving across the boats/ships to switch continents too.

An additional option could be for the player to be able to place their scout where they want (though only when it's not scouting). It would require more work opposed to the world map idea (as that is already in the game), but the option to choose an "active province" for the scout wouldn't be that bad either.

yes its already in the game but to get to it you have to first click the map button then end up in a continat that you dont want to be in so have to scroll about looking for the ship then click the ship and bingo you get to the map where you can choose.
so why not when you click the map button doesnt it just take you to the map so you can choose is what i am saying ? cuts out all them extra moves saves a lot of time etc