• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. ntnete0

Show fp profit in Great Building Reward screen

i do fully understand what you want ...and that is to have fps profits visible on pop up window when someone levels a gb ... but for developers to do that would be a vaste of time as half of these screens sometimes do not even appear or if they do 90% of people don't even look at all .... if you...
  2. ntnete0

Show fp profit in Great Building Reward screen

There is nothing extra needed... in gb window before you snip it you have base reward + your bonus from arc... so already there you know what are you getting.... Just use calculator ... Step1: base reward + your bonus = all fps ypu will get Step2: full gb level - what is in = fps left to level...
  3. ntnete0

Update Update 1.181 Feedback

thx for resolving the issue i had with army management window :-) nice thing !!!!
  4. ntnete0

Forwarded: Army management dose not work

How do you come to a conclusion it is RAM ? Why would i contact support for the app level bug?
  5. ntnete0

And i will be as QAT as i am ... Tested : Galaxy S 10,1 tablet , new install of the same version Still there is bug ....
  6. ntnete0

Yes, i did do reinstalling but it does not help!
  7. ntnete0

The bigger issue is that it happens in gbg and when you change army exit a sector and then you go in another sector and then reverts army to one before... Also tried on iOS and there is ok...
  8. ntnete0

World: Noarsile Browser and Version: Not applicable Android app: app version 1.180.15 Device: Galaxy S8+ Android 9 Overview of the bug: Hi, When i enter army management tab and i replace army, then exit and enter tab again army reverts back to previous i had ! How often this occurs: Not...
  9. ntnete0

Event Archaeology Event Feedback

I agree with Maelstrom!I my self work in IT as a QA( quality assurance tester ) as my company has an app to track your spending on your mobile phone or home fixed services, payment of bills, options buying and others ... and offcours i get payed for doing that! What inno is doing is paying...
  10. ntnete0

oh mate .... maybe one day they come to there senses as general customer climate is changing so rapidly and i am sure current situation in the world will have a deep impact on them too .... if people are in a bad situation the first things the chop from the list are luxury stuff like games ...
  11. ntnete0

even if they would completely change the order of quests and what you need to do when it would make no difference to me .... i have stooped reading what quests are as it took me more time to do so then to just do them and even then most of events i finish fast part in 2 to 3 days of event ....
  12. ntnete0

finally someone who thinks correctly !
  13. ntnete0

i never said the need to and that they have to .... but it is getting old by now the way they are conducting them self .... if you just go on inno games page and read About part .... oh boy .... they are far away from being what they wrote there ... the fact is that i can understand that they...
  14. ntnete0

first of all it is not complaining or whining .... the fact is that Inno could tell us as it is if they did switch CMS for gondola and then you know at least there is one more try for Carousel , but it also can be that they decided that World's Fair Selection Kit shouldn't come 3 times and...
  15. ntnete0

And the list isn't 1 to 1 ... there is some difference in order from beta to live ... but still as a last resort carousel should appear 2nd time .... although i would and i am sure manny would be not as happy if there will be no checkmate square... come on inno don't disappoint us like that...
  16. ntnete0

I hope they did not pull a rabbit out of a hat and decided to change checkmate square for gondola as that would be very bad from them ....
  17. ntnete0

Fixing GbG Siege Camps abuse

i totally agree with this part ...
  18. ntnete0

Collecting production using diamonds

well ember ... yes i agree it works as it is programmed to ... but that can change ... inno changed many other things and in time they for sure will do the same ... what is the difference in the end ... i my self always have at least 30 000 fps to invest and since i don't need to click 50 times...
  19. ntnete0

suspicion of bots using

i am sure some do found a way to use bots and all kind of ''not'' allowed stuff to benefit them self ... ....
  20. ntnete0

suspicion of bots using

oh god. ... please edit this to make sense ....