• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Gondour

Winter Event questions and non feedback comments

Understood, sorry!
  2. Gondour

Yes there is. Google Daily Specials 2020 Winter Event Beta Forge of Empires. I posted the link but it was deleted by moderators as we are not allowed to link to websites. Hope this helps xx
  3. Gondour

I‘m in two worlds and in both, the calendar prize was a mass motivation kit yesterday so I assume they are the same.
  4. Gondour

Unattached Units IOS

It’s apparently a setting you can activate on PC only (in Town Hall/Profile/Account). However the Tech Support just activated it for me - lovely chaps!
  5. Gondour

Unattached Units IOS

Thanks. Yes, that’s probably right. I have no PC or Mac x
  6. Gondour

Unattached Units IOS

Hi, yes I have a Traz but still no yellow lines.
  7. Gondour

Unattached Units IOS

Thank you Emberguard, I will.
  8. Gondour

Unattached Units IOS

Aah, yes, see what you mean. Sadly won’t invest in PC just for FoE. I use my smart phone for everything and don’t own a PC. I play the game on the go and I don’t sit in front of a PC. What I still don’t understand why my unattached units show the yellow line in other worlds on my smart phone (so...
  9. Gondour

Unattached Units IOS

Hi, Sorry if this is not the right place to come for help but I play on iPhone and my unattached Units don’t show the yellow line. This is only the case here in Brisgard. I looked at every conceivable setting on iPhone (or at least I think I did) but cannot seem to find the tab that may turn it...
  10. Gondour

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

Hi guys, can anyone tell me what happens if another guild takes a sector that cuts off all our other taken sectors from our originally allocated sector at beginning of Battleground round?
  11. Gondour

Not a Bug: Forge Point Swaps not update in message thread until message refreshed

Hi Knight of Ice,I am very happy to report that since the update, this has been resolved, certainly in Houndsmoore. Thanks for asking. xx
  12. Gondour

PvP Arena Feedback

Hi, thanks, I have researched every era up to AF but the issue has now miraculously resolved itself. Whilst it shows a lock on the defending army, I was able to choose it this time and do 6 fights. The lock is still there. No idea what it is meant to mean but no worries mate.
  13. Gondour

PvP Arena Feedback

Thanks, makes sense but I still don’t know why there is a lock and it’s blacked out when I open the tower. I can’t assign an army because the thing is locked ‍♀️
  14. Gondour

PvP Arena Feedback

Well, I can’t access it. It shows a lock. I’m in AF and have conquered the relevant Province and of course have Military tactics researched. However my conquered Province shows no PvP tower - a bit odd. Guess I am missing sthg vital here.
  15. Gondour

Not a Bug: Forge Point Swaps not update in message thread until message refreshed

This is particularly cumbersome if you put FPs in same advertised building in several swaps. I put in 3 swaps today. 100, 50 and 20. Same building. None updated. All showed my my building still and by the time I got to 20, I could not actually quite remember if I had added the points so I...
  16. Gondour

New Content Antiques Dealer - New and Unique Rewards

Cursedveggie says it! Yes, great footprint vs reward. No Sleigh Builder in Brisgard for me sadly
  17. Gondour

New Content Antiques Dealer - New and Unique Rewards

Lucky you! Wander if it‘s random or rotational?