• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Forge Point Swaps not update in message thread until message refreshed

Gondour

Corporal
This is particularly cumbersome if you put FPs in same advertised building in several swaps. I put in 3 swaps today. 100, 50 and 20. Same building. None updated. All showed my my building still and by the time I got to 20, I could not actually quite remember if I had added the points so I probably did it twice. I know I should have counted up from my previous score but I should not have to do this. Other members have the same problem. Please could you fix. Many thanks

Gondour

Corporal
Hi Knight of Ice,I am very happy to report that since the update, this has been resolved, certainly in Houndsmoore.
Thanks for asking.
xx