• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Bug: HELP my main menu has disappeared

The main menu of my browser (PC) based game is gone ( the one at the bottom left corner of the screen ) and it doesn't seem to come up
  2. Great building and Guild FP swaps

OK so basically if you take a disavantaged trade say 2-1 of good that are more then 2 ages apart and ask an FP for each age that could be considered a fair trade example I need lumber I offer to trade 20 lumber for 10 salt ( 3 ages apart ) and i ask for a contribution 3 FP on a GB...
  3. GB contributions overview

a) i seem t be missing the GB contribution overview list in the webbrowser version of the game b) is it possble that only a limited number of GB contributuions is shown in the list on the smartphone app?
  4. Guild Expeditions - Extra Attempts as reward

Additional attempts are a loss not a reward ie i gained nothing only the points for my guild and I don't get any thing to cover expences for training the soldiers BTW healing shoudl also be pssoble with gold or supplies rather then with diamonds
  5. Great building and Guild FP swaps

OK how many forge points does it take ?
  6. Great building and Guild FP swaps

Can someone please explain how FP swaps work or point me in the direction of a guide/text where this is explained I have been looking through the guides section and in this board but i did not find a relevant entry thanks Hedonist
  7. Donating to GBs: When, and How much. For Newer Players

I don get that cost per blueprint , iḿ missing some information there..
  8. Trading

You have a valid point there I never use th merchants ( lets put it otherwise I have never used the merchants sofar ) Valid point Edit: OVERTYPE - 2017-03-17 - Double Post Merge.
  9. Trading

@Vesiger there are no players behind the merchants they are the game (bots programmed in the game) . so basically the game is stealing produce... what I was saying is that if players are held back by the game rules/settings form dealing good according to their cost of production as listed in...
  10. Trading

I will probaly offer buy EMA goods with my HMA produce and IA with EMA and the BA with IA goods The problem I have is that the game limits a player to a 0.5 - 2 range whcih I can live with but then there is the fact that the merchant bot is at 0.1 rate for same age trade so I woudl...
  11. Trading

As an HMA player i need to purchase first age goods, I want to offer bricks for wine normale rate are 8 BA for 1 HMA but I cannot make that trade the systems tells me I can only trade between 0.5 and 2 IMHO a) the in game merchandbots should be held to the same restriction instead of 0.1...
  12. Diamond screen

The Innogames support team checked my logs and they revealed what I spent my diamonds on , so my impression was false
  13. response time AID/ tavern click on PC

I have submitted a bug ticket, 2 things have happened Innogames support replied to my ticket addressed some of the issues by giving me insights in logs that did not concur with my impressions so that solves some matters Next i was advised to clean up the Firefox game cache which I did but only...
  14. response time AID/ tavern click on PC

I agree with lag times but not my side - iḿ on broadband 10 Mbps , - iḿ not on Wifi but hardwired local Gb connecetion - ping time : 64 bytes from en2lb.foe.innogames.net (212.53.161.66): icmp_seq=15 ttl=54 time=21.2 ms - PC = AMD A10-6800K APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics × 4 - Graphics...
  15. diamd spending prevention screen

please provide link didn´t find a support ticket option
  16. diamd spending prevention screen

While collecting gold supplies and products (both on the PC and the smartphone) the screen is not responsive enough , a motivate screens makes me lose diamonds thus far i lost half my initial diamonds and over 800 pcs of purchased diamonds . The motivation screen seems to take buffered...
  17. response time AID/ tavern click on PC

The response to clicking an aid button or the tavern visit button is exacerbatingly slow it takes over 15 sec before you can make the next click ... ther is too much processing going on after the click sometimes take 25 clicks to get a response response items is down to over 30 secs just to...
  18. Diamond screen

The net effect is that the game makes you spend diamonds without asking - because while palying on a smartphone the screen gets a stored touch (click) from clicking on the next building and spends the diamonds without the player beign able to stop the diamond spend between my initla message...
  19. Goods in Guild treasury

Thnak you is there a guide on what quantities are needed for the next level