• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. PomPoms

Defence Boosts...

I have been playing this game for a few years now and still don’t really understand why Attack/Defence boosts are separated for your Attack army and your City Defence? I have an Attack boost of 145% and a Defence of 92% for when I attack. But my city has only 60% Attack (Due to Deal and St...
  2. PomPoms

Do Not Suggest: Remove Coins and Supplies from Wishing Well collections...

Proposal: I would like to see Coins and Supplies removed from the output of Wishing Wells and the 4 hour and 8 hour Treasure Hunt rewards. This would now have to include the Maze and Fountains of Youth. Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? It wasn't in...
  3. PomPoms

Forwarded: [Great Buildings] Great Building collection cycle

Proposal I would like to propose a 23 hour timer on all Great Buildings, Shrines of Whatever, Wishing Wells, and The Town Hall, instead of the current 24 hours. I would love 20 hours but that is probably asking too much! Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? There is...