• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: Remove Coins and Supplies from Wishing Well collections...

PomPoms

Sergeant
Proposal:
I would like to see Coins and Supplies removed from the output of Wishing Wells and the 4 hour and 8 hour Treasure Hunt rewards. This would now have to include the Maze and Fountains of Youth.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else?
It wasn't in the first 6 pages....but it may be here somewhere.

Reason:
My main reason for this is that while coins and supplies can be useful early on in the game, there are other ways to get them. You build more houses and more supply buildings, and you usually have the space to do it. However, once you start moving up the Eras coins and supplies become a booby prize. Wishing Wells are great, but they could be fantastic, if we could be sure all we would get from them would be Goods, Medals, FP's and Diamonds. And seriously it is very frustrating to persevere to the 8 hour chest in Treasure Hunt only to get Coins or Supplies! Even in the 4 hour ones, it's pretty annoying.They would still be in the first three chests.

Details:
I am NOT proposing to increase the chance of Diamonds or even FP's. But the chance of Goods or Medals could be spread evenly with the remaining percentage available.

Balance:
We would have a few less Coins and Supplies in our bars?

Abuse Prevention:
I don't believe this could be abused, it just takes out something from a collection.

Summary:
Collecting Wishing Wells and opening Treasure Hunt chests would have less rolling eyes when you see Coins or Supplies hovering above them or coming up with a flourish on the screen!

DeletedUser103370

I like the idea, however I don't see too much of a chance that they'll do it. A long time ago they've decreased the rewards of ww (in terms of useful stuff) sadly.

Anyhow I'd be happy with a change like this, even if the number of ww would be limited (which is again something I'd do if it was up to me).

DeletedUser110195

I believe the general rationale of having bad prizes in various chests/relics/wishing wells/fountain of youth is to counter-balance the extraordinarily excellent prizes you can get....of course nothing in treasure hunt is really extraordinary, so maybe the 4 and 8hr chests could have coins and supplies kicked out of the prize pool, as for the rest, they have prizes way too good to not have much less useful prizes come up.

DeletedUser108047

-1 A lot of careful thought has been given by the developers to achieve a balance in the game. Its not meant to be easy. I struggled for months to balance coin and supplies with space etc but that is part of the challenge of the game. Also having more coin means you can buy forge points and if you aren't you should...

PomPoms

Sergeant

because you didn't do the balance correct

Balance:
because we would get goods & medals more often the amount must be reduced

Thank you for your help, I thought by my answer under that heading it was obvious I didn't really understand what they wanted! lol But yes, that makes sense now!

When I can play with the Treasure Hunt, then I might get interested in rebalancing the benefits. Currently, the balancing that needs to happen is to give app players an equal footing.