• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Bug: Bug with gbg rankings

Mount Kilmore Android 1.267.15 The rankings page for gbg only when searching certain letters and words crashes and restarts the app with an internal error. This isn't specific to single letters. I was searching for a guild with guild in their name. I noticed this a couple of days ago so...
  2. Notifications

Which setting turns these junk/spam notifications off? I only have the app set for direct message notifications, everything else is turned off.
  3. Forge plus?

Is this part of an update and has someone completely lost their mind? 28 day package so you would need 13 per year to keep it running, £376 a year for what? 1000 forge point storage (which we can do now for 5 diamond collect all) Free collect all (Saves only 1800 dia roughly over the year...
  4. New Bug: Statue of Honor/RTV Bug

Android version 1.207.16 I added one additional section of road to victory to the Statue on the top left yesterday which reset the timer for it. (Normal behaviour) but completely out of sync with my collections. I planned to reset it later today so it was in sync with all the others but on...
  5. Fixed: Update 1.164.1

Android 9 Update 1.164.1 This just updated. Several of the message icons are behind the message buttons. Appears to be if you have either menu collapsed when the icon shows at the end of the menu it's behind. It's on the menu on both ends of the screen.
  6. Foe wiki

Is there any plans to bring the official wiki back online anytime? It's been showing 'This page isn't working' for a good while now.
  7. Forwarded: Commas in numbers

Hi Since update 1.149.0 on android all the commas are missing out of numbers in the rankings and guild rankings ie 62,336,345 now shows as 62336345. I'm assuming this wasnt intentional.
  8. Fp 500 limit on app

The 500 limit on fp additions on the app isn't updating quick enough on 1.145.2.Android version. I'm used to the occasional 510 spend but today I've managed to hit 540 fps and 590 fps (when not expected) the figures in the box that pops up whilst adding the text had moved slightly to the right...
  9. App updates/broken again.

Any chance of providing updates on what changes/bug fixes are being done to the app? Innos other games provide information, here is seems to be a mute point. Every update something is different or broken without a word as to what's being changed before or after. Yet again the latest update has...
  10. Fixed: Android app force closing

Hi Since the new update which changed all the icons I've had the app freeze and force close 6 times. Keep sending the error reports. Not doing anything in particular at the time it can be at any point. App version: 1.98.1 Android version: 7.0