• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Foe wiki

Forwandert

Major-General
Is there any plans to bring the official wiki back online anytime? It's been showing 'This page isn't working' for a good while now.

Forwandert

Major-General
Wierd I'm getting this. This is trying through the link in your post too just incase I was using the wrong one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190914-215412_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190914-215412_Samsung Internet.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 97

Forwandert

Major-General
Ok tried another browser, worked fine on normal webpage. Selected mobile version on the bottom right went straight back to HTTP ERROR 500.

Question changed to is there any plans to bring the official wiki back online anytime on mobile version?

Emberguard

Legend
@Forwandert thankyou for bringing that up I’ll pass that onto the CMs

I’m also finding it’s not working for me once I press mobile mode but desktop mode is fine

Forwandert

Major-General
Thanks, If it can't be fixed might be worth removing the mobile page option so it goes straight to desktop version. It's still readable and better than nothing.

Quite a lot of phones automatically select the mobile version if it's an option and on the error page it just looks like it's offline and you can't get to the page to select the desktop version.

You can adjust your mobile browser to not find mobile pages but it would affect every other website link you click which isnt the best option.

Forwandert

Major-General
I can open it on mobile no problem :)

Maybe it depends on the mobile device, I'm on android if that helps

Not really as I'm on android too :)

Would it be possible if you could download samsung browser and see if its works on the device you have it working on? (If it's not a Samsung browser already)

Forwandert

Major-General
Just checked all Innos other games wikis, I know grepolis used to have a mobile version but it disappeared probably years ago. FOE is the only one with the mobile version option, every other game wiki worked fine on desktop version. Tried requesting the FOE desktop version via Samsung browser settings and it just gave a wider screen version of the error code.