• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forge plus?

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Is this part of an update and has someone completely lost their mind?

Screenshot_20220308-171103_Forge of Empires.jpg

28 day package so you would need 13 per year to keep it running, £376 a year for what?

1000 forge point storage (which we can do now for 5 diamond collect all)
Free collect all (Saves only 1800 dia roughly over the year but GE covers this anyway)
15% attack/def.. (worth what?)
50 goods and 10 fp PER WEEK
A 48 hr AD timer
A AD refresh once per day
Two emissary double their next to nothing production
and a social bar graphic frame

April's fools day is next month, funny joke though

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Even at a tenner a month would not be worth it
True, but if you have been playing the game long enough, you will know there are a quite a number of players who have more money than brains - so start watching your Friend and Hoodie lists, and see who will have the wierd frame. Then you will start knowing the IQ levels of some of your co-players,

Last edited:

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
I can't actually think what improvements they could make to justify the price, so wouldn't be able to provide any postives. It's just completely out of context with any sort of game pricing I'm used too unless I'm missing something.

I don't mind spending for something useful but there's nothing stands out even any single 'must have' part of the package. Of course the price isn't worth entertaining anyway. I wouldn't think its worth £4.99 and I still wouldn't pay that as there's nothing useful in it.

It might be worth pointing out I'm not against the option of a premium service. I pay for all additional premium options on other Innogames games costs roughly £19.99 for 3 months but but this is not reasonable or remotely interesting and they're not things that are needed, required or useful really.

Last edited:

hades8840

Corporal
True, but if you have been playing the game long enough, you will know there are a quite a number of players who have more money than brains - so start watching your Friend and Hoodie lists, and see who will have the wierd frame. Then you will start knowing the IQ levels of some of your co-players,
At least two in one of my guilds in a world have already paid it they find the idea they can store more fp on handy its selling point

papashakes

Corporal
I'm wondering has anyone else noticed the new limit when you hover over FP box at center top of screen.. what happens when you're in GBG and don't keep an eye on your tally.. does anything over 99 just dissapear.

papashakes

Corporal
I'm on PC too previous to today hovering told me how many minutes to next FP.. now it shows
1646779668788.png

I'm on greifental

I'm wondering has anyone else noticed the new limit when you hover over FP box at center top of screen.. what happens when you're in GBG and don't keep an eye on your tally.. does anything over 99 just dissapear.
You can still have more than 99. But you cannot collect more than 99 from the city. Same as before. No changes. Just a new pop up with more info.

papashakes

Corporal
You can still have more than 99. But you cannot collect more than 99 from the city. Same as before. No changes. Just a new pop up with more info.

thank you.. as I haven't got up to a collection of more than 99 yet I wasn't aware of this restriction

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
Not getting that:
FoE FP.png

That's all I see, on both Mount Killmore and East-Nagach.

And yes, you can have more than 100 FP, same as before.

Not getting that:
View attachment 24225
That's all I see, on both Mount Killmore and East-Nagach.

And yes, you can have more than 100 FP, same as before.
Apparently not everybody has all the updates. They haven't been announced either.
I have the Forge Plus and the new fp bar popup, but I don't have the Daily Challenges update, that some other players have, with the new avatar and an option to switch challenges.

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
Is this part of an update and has someone completely lost their mind?

View attachment 24219

28 day package so you would need 13 per year to keep it running, £376 a year for what?

1000 forge point storage (which we can do now for 5 diamond collect all)
Free collect all (Saves only 1800 dia roughly over the year but GE covers this anyway)
15% attack/def.. (worth what?)
50 goods and 10 fp PER WEEK
A 48 hr AD timer
A AD refresh once per day
Two emissary double their next to nothing production
and a social bar graphic frame

April's fools day is next month, funny joke though
Ha, you got it cheap, my package is £48.99, Inno are having a joke, per year maybe, but per month and 13 of those, get S^#@%*d

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
I guess it is world-based and not player-based, because I have the Forge Plus offer in Mount Killmore, but not in East Nagach.

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Apparently not everybody has all the updates. They haven't been announced either.
I have the Forge Plus and the new fp bar popup, but I don't have the Daily Challenges update, that some other players have, with the new avatar and an option to switch challenges.

It's 300 dia to swap daily challenge though. Swapping items in AD is 50 dia. The cost is not in context with other available swap mechanics.