• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

anyone else just sticking around to see if INNO will create someting that feels like gvg ?

Shad23

Emperor
personaly i'm just sticking around to see if gvg will get a real replacement
anyone else doing like me ?

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
i am just loging on doing a few fights in gbg and collecting i tried the new incursuion game and its crap will not be playing that, there is to much rubbish in this game it used to be a simple fighting game now its a crap guild game

Shad23

Emperor
i am just loging on doing a few fights in gbg and collecting i tried the new incursuion game and its crap will not be playing that, there is to much rubbish in this game it used to be a simple fighting game now its a crap guild game
exactly , gvg was the heart of this game and nothing has realy replaced it yet

Yes, a long wait indeed, currently there is too much Inno emphasis on Guild play when most other MMORPGs are working hard to include more Solo content.
How about a selectable solo version of QI with its own leaderboard, another GB like Arc, or anything that is not just more of the same?

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
QI

It's not going to get a replacement, someone decided QI/Guild Raids was the immediate successor.

The only possible way they could end up with a decent successor that would probably keep everyone happy is if they added def of sectors to gbg rather than a def round that people are expecting. That might give something reasonably close as you're going to get to gvg.

I just play the parts I want to and ignore the rest, Admittedly the amount of parts of the game I have on ignore is getting larger but I haven't got all day nor want to spend all day playing a game.

Agent327

Overlord
well the guy who decided QI was going to replace gvg should get fired

Would be hard, cause that gut does not exist. QI is not supposed to replace GvG. It has no relation with GvG at all. It is a new game part, introduced after GvG was cancelled.

Emberguard

Legend
I was never really into GvG, so no. I'm not sticking around just to see if GvG gets a replacement.

I'm not a fan of QI in its current iteration. So I am considering ignoring that feature long enough for it to get further development and then check it out again later on.

at first anouncements of QI or guild raids i'm prity sure it was said that guild raids or QI was suposed to replace gvg anyways it does not in any way replace it

Yeah. It's a replacement of GvG, just more in a literal sense. QI is replacing GvG. Just not in the sense of a successor intended to feel similar

PK23

Private
QI is replacing GvG. Just not in the sense of a successor intended to feel similar
well only way this replaces gvg is fact it's being implemented right after gvg got cancelled. cause in no way in my mind that this replaces gvg i'm just hanging around and loging in once a week or 2 so my city does'nt get deleated in case they do implement something that feels like gvg

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
at first anouncements of QI or guild raids i'm prity sure it was said that guild raids or QI was suposed to replace gvg anyways it does not in any way replace it

It said successor not replacement, they appear to spend more time with careful wording on announcements than a thought process in developing new ideas. Which is why people tend to query the wording on them before they even get to try them.

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
It said successor not replacement, they appear to spend more time with careful wording on announcements than a thought process in developing new ideas. Which is why people tend to query the wording on them before they even get to try them.
who cares about words ?
they get rid of one game that many enjoyed
they replaced it with a game that your troops stocks are useless in, your attack def boosts are useless, even your goods are worthless !!!!
if i want to play the game again i can simply start a new game in a new world !!!
i dare say this new version will appeal to guild geeks but what will be the requirement on memberships in these guilds ? you must do level 4 ge everyweek ? you must do gbg ? you must donate to gbs ? you must not make a profit from any guilds memebers gbs ? you must play QI ? on and on the list of endless crap guilds try to force on others grows,
how about bringing out a single player version one were a player on his own can take on guilds now that would be funny and it was possible in gvg how many times players could do a raid on landing zone sectors and wipe out guilds sectors causing them lost points in the leader boards at least it was real competition and fun.

joesoap

Major-General
i find it similar to the early days of gvg....having to do manual iron age fighting, begging players to donate goods & units (this time to nodes & not treasury & defence armies), not a lot of players interested in such a boring feature

Shad23

Emperor
if you play on other servers pls re-post this on their forums if you can so idea gets a max of suport